Active Topics

Well folks I have spent several hours searching here, the web and just generally messing about (including flashing twice), but I am at this stage unable to add a contact as a shortcut on my desktop.

So I am throwing it open to you guys. Any ideas. I do run Titans OC kernel but not 1.2. Open to suggestions.

EDIT: A little more information. I can still select the option - the contacts list comes up (though I wish I could filter out all the damn gmail contacts), I can still select a contact however it doesnt appear on the screen.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Last edited by Bratag; 2010-05-18 at 22:00.

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Chicago
+1

If it helps you sleep at night I just had the same problem pop up around when you reported this. Seems like they are hidden because, after adding a contact, they are unavailable to add again as if they have been added already.

Originally Posted by dharder View Post
+1

If it helps you sleep at night I just had the same problem pop up around when you reported this. Seems like they are hidden because, after adding a contact, they are unavailable to add again as if they have been added already.
Hrmm. Well that make sense. Now I guess the next question. WHERE are they hidden? I have deleted pretty much everything off my desktop and cant find them. Does anyone know the specific file where desktop contact shortcuts are stored (I found the one for apps/bookmarks).
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Hm.. I had this issue, but shutdown/release battery helped!! Also here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=40125