Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i don't know what the hell is wrong with my browseron the n900, here is the deal, when i disable javascript pages opens ( thenokiablog, my-maemo, engadget.... ) but without javascript, browsing is just painfull, but my problem is when i enable javascript, pages like thenokiablog, my-maemo, ..... won't open , i mean just 10% loads ( just the name of the page ) , now i tried everything, cleared and cleaned everything, didn't work, reinstalled the software via nokia software updater, didn't do anything, and the same thing happened with firefox !!! (this happened after pr1.2, and after i updaded to pr1.2 the first thing i did is installing firefox, maybe this helps for the solution ), please guys back me up here, i love my n900, but without the browser, it means nothing to me, and that hearts a lot, please help me guys .

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
same prob here......whenever i open browser and open sites lyk fb,yahoo,skype ....it displays page load error...certificate is expired and wont be available till 'date nd tym'........then in the last of the page tells ADD EXCEPTION .......after clicking it comes YOU ARE ABOUT TO OVERRIDE HOW MicroB IDENTIFIES THIS SITE......plz help me to get rid of this prob

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
well a reflash or a software reinstallation via ovi suite fixed the problem .