Posts: 170 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
hello guys i have a problem or better to say i have a quastion:
i bought a new cam today, and i recorded my n900 with it...
but there was a strange thing durning record, a light was blowing on on the right corner of my n900 (near the second camera) But the strange thing about that is, when I look direct on my n900 nothing is going on, but when i look in the cam which is recording my n900 then i can see the light blowing on my n900? im wondering what the hell is that???

I hope that someone can help me thx!

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Leon4 View Post
i bought a new cam today, and i recorded my n900 with it...
but there was a strange thing durning record, a light was blowing on on the right corner of my n900 (near the second camera)
The proximity sensor is just below the front camera on the N900 and works via infrared.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
My grandpa passed away soon after he said he saw light coming out of nowhere. I say you must knee and reprent now and accept Jesus as your savior before it's too late.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
My grandpa passed away soon after he said he saw light coming out of nowhere. I say you must knee and reprent now and accept Jesus as your savior before it's too late.
sorry Op I got nothing but I had to reply to this great reply you got which made my shitty day a little better at 9 in the evening.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
I think the same