Notices

hello,
i tried resident evil 3 on psx4all+scph 1001 and it is good but the sound is laggy and the video is scrambled with green lines, is that fixable ?
and another thing, i was playing FFVII before scph1001 and when i loaded scph1001 the directions changed like up is up+right, etc.
how can i fix that too ?

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
theres a few psx4all threads that may help you, sound will be laggy on most games at the moment, i tend to disable it. as for the controls i dont know if the bios would have affected them, but the other threads will give you advice on how to remp the keys. you may however be experiencing a strange habit of n900 when you use ctrl+backspace to switch windows, i find sometimes the window being switched from thinks ctrl is still held when you return to it. on psx4all ctrl is the l1 button and in some games (such as ff7) it is a direction alternate (diagonal) , try pressing ctrl again to turn it off.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

The Following User Says Thank You to festivalnut For This Useful Post:
everything is fine i've tried gta 1 and yu-gi-oh
but its only the directions that changed
and btw in psx4all options the (return to psx4all) button is shift+L, but when u press shift it closes the game and the psx4all

Originally Posted by festivalnut View Post
but the other threads will give you advice on how to remp the keys..
i've searched the other threads and didn't find how to adjust the keys, can u help me out with a link ?
thanx man