Posts: 28 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Stockholm,Sweden
How come I the desktop command "cpu temp" widget stops showing the temp as soon as Ive restarted the device? The battery module is enabled all the time via QCPUfreq and its also marked when I start qcpufreq after the reboot but still as I mentioned the desktop command widget doesnt update the current cpu temp.

So , every time ive restarted my n900 I have to re-enable the battery module in qcpufreq for the widget to show the temp and this is starting to go on my nerves , is this a bug or something ?

How do I know for sure the bqx27blabla battery module is enabled at all ?

thanks anyway for any kind of response..

Last edited by p00ltergeist; 2011-03-21 at 13:15.

Originally Posted by p00ltergeist View Post
How come I the desktop command "cpu temp" widget stops showing the temp as soon as Ive restarted the device? The battery module is enabled all the time via QCPUfreq and its also marked when I start qcpufreq after the reboot but still as I mentioned the desktop command widget doesnt update the current cpu temp.

So , every time ive restarted my n900 I have to re-enable the battery module in qcpufreq for the widget to show the temp and this is starting to go on my nerves , is this a bug or something ?

How do I know for sure the bqx27blabla battery module is enabled ?

thanks anyway for any kind of response..
Open xterm, do this:

Code:
sudo gainroot
modprobe bq27x00_battery
echo bq27x00_battery >> /etc/modules

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Stockholm,Sweden
hmm strange I recall I did that command in xtem when i installed desktop command widget ... anyway thanks mate it solved my problem!!

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Ruma, Serbia
Hallo,

I get a 3 digit figure (e.g. 352) when access temp for this module.
Is this 35.2C or what?

TIA, Greets