Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
Well yea... that's pretty much what i was trying to say, lol
Ya i was hoping for this to come up, was gonna start a new thread for this because its very important for me, you and others too. Lets hope someone can make this happen for all of us with lots and lots of songs.

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
You can type on the keyboard to search, I find that very fast to get what you want that way.
All thou a key to get to the buttom i a click would be nice.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toxaris For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by toxaris View Post
You can type on the keyboard to search, I find that very fast to get what you want that way.
All thou a key to get to the buttom i a click would be nice.
Yeah, I was going to write this.
The type to search functionality (that works on 90% of the Maemo 5 UI) also works in the media player.

If you don't like the stuff, use some other media player, there are plenty to choose from.

Type to scroll, wow. I mean there is every excuse to avoid basic functionality. I love my N900, but hey c'mon these small tweaks have to be there in order to take full functionality at ease & fluid.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Arif View Post
What would be nice is if someone could hack in the ''share'' option from the file browser into the media player..
I take it you mean for audio. The option is already present for video.

Posts: 205 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ manila, philippines
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
From the FM DJ thread in Brainstorm:
ok ill try that one out. but i doubt that i'd like it though since it's a third party app and the UI looks diff from the stock media player.

just like bless n900 camera app. great functionality and way better than stock camera software, but you wouldn't want anyone seeing you using that kind of UI on a camera in public.