Active Topics

i use sygic mobile maps for navigation but also have "device lock" enabled on my phone that locks itself after 'n' minutes. i was under the impression that whilst navigating, the screen would not lock but had a few anxious moments when the screen locked itself. thankfully, voice guidance wasnt affected but it is annoying to try and unlock every 'n' minutes or have the phone without autolock. any ideas anyone please?

Last edited by anandv76; 2010-12-06 at 07:50. Reason: missed question mark

Anyone please?

Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I don't have this problem .... O_o

and you do have the device lock set to lock after 'n' minutes? mine kept getting locked even though my setting in sygic was "always on". is there any other setting in sygic that i may be missing?

if you got sygic 9 what i do is use simple brightness app and keep display on...

The Following User Says Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Changegames View Post
if you got sygic 9 what i do is use simple brightness app and keep display on...
currently, i have employed an auto-lock of 2hrs which prevents the annoying behaviour but leaves the phone open (unlocked) when not navigating which isnt ideal for me. might try and write a script to achieve this, thanks nevertheless...

The Following User Says Thank You to anandv76 For This Useful Post: