Active Topics

I need some help to avoid re-flashing my beloved device.

I was playing with USB Networking. Because I wasn't successful I decide do remove "libicd-network-dummy" package and all entries in "pcsuite-enable.sh","pcsuite-enable.sh" and "interfaces". I also had and removed "pc-connectivity-manager".

Now I can establish 2G/3G connection, but browser doesn't recognize it. How I know that connection is established? If I run Mobile HotSpot, I can access to the internet with other device, also default RSS widget works. I also checked some other apps and I can't access with Foreca, Opera Mobile and email client, too. I don't have this issue with WiFi connection.

I would appreciate any help!

Last edited by kolos; 2011-01-20 at 16:26.

I managed to establish USB Networking. I corrected instructions in wiki page (this section). Because my English is not the best, please if someone can correct mistakes.

I still have problem with my unrecognizable GPRS. Also now in connection manager I have only "Dummy network" on the list. I lost WiFi and GRPS. I'm going to post some screenshots.
Attached Images

Last edited by kolos; 2011-01-20 at 19:33.

I added in wiki (same section) also instructions for Windows Internet connection sharing.

Now I need someone to instruct me how to retrieve in my connection manager also 2G/3G and WiFi connections, which are disappeared after I installed "Dummy network" (see screenshot).
Also I need instructions how to repair recognition of 2G/3G connection for MicroB and other apps.
Attached Images

Last edited by kolos; 2011-01-20 at 20:05.