Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
i like N900 ! the design the software,

but its damn slow and not powerful enough!

if the do another version and call it N900v2 but more horsepower, i would buy it !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to lolloo For This Useful Post:
next phone hmmm. well my n900 has served me well.

iphone is good due to apps. ( i like apps, n900 lacks apps obv its new.

im sure iphone 5 comes out in sept and if has a keyboard will considor so by then hopefully we know what the n9 will be and capable of by then then i can decide.. although i can upgrade now but i will waite

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
I would like to buy WebOS device next, but HP is so freaking clueless in providing it outside USA that I might not even have the chance to buy one.

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
I would like to buy WebOS device next, but HP is so freaking clueless in providing it outside USA that I might not even have the chance to buy one.
At least in Germany, HP TouchPad will be available also from July... not sure about Preł though...

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
After a bit of work, I fine mine quite snappy. I don't know what I'll do until I see the N9 and it has been tested a bit.

I switched to WP7. Why? Because i am still frustrated how the whole Maemo/MeeGo Nokia story developed and because it was cheap! 174€ for an LG Optimus 7 E900, a phone with 512MB RAM, 16 GB Flash, 1 GHz CPU, Gorilla Glas, easy to jailbreak. And i got a good price for my good old N900. Maybe i come back to Maemo/MeeGo but now i'm enjoying my new mobile. The N900 is still a great phone, so much potential, but so little used regarding the mass market. I respect all the Maemo developers for their effords and thank them for all the software i used, but on the other hand i still don't get it why the "fun factor" when using apps is still underrated in the Maemo community (IMHO). Android, iPhone, WP7- all the good apps are fun and easy to use. On Maemo many are only easy to use, but they are not nice to look at and the fun using them is missing many times. If this doesn't change with MeeGo, the devices will always be niche products. Just compare apps with similar functionality between Maemo, WP7, iOS and Android and you will se why the others are attracting more customers.

Tags
die android die, nokia blows