Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Lol! That's funny!

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Castle Rock, CO. USA
So after passing a day thinking the N900 was dead, I investigated what phone I would replace it with and ended up on the Dell Streak 5. Got my hands on one and D A M N they're gorgeous. I ordered one up. The N900 is running perfectly but I'm gonna sell it. After seeing that Dell...

So if anyone's interested, lemme know. I'd like to get $250 for:
The N900 (in just about perfect condition)
Battery (still holds a great charge)
Phantom Skinz screen protector
USB cable (no problems with the USB connector)
AC charger
Car charger
Video Out Cable
Screen cloth (never used, still in bag)
Original headphones (hardly used)
Game Gripper
Extra housing

All in the original box

Last edited by cyapalmos; 2011-02-06 at 05:18.

Posts: 145 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by cyapalmos View Post
So after passing a day thinking the N900 was dead, I investigated what phone I would replace it with and ended up on the Dell Streak 5. Got my hands on one and D A M N they're gorgeous. I ordered one up.
But, but, but ... the Dell Streak is huge, not as big as the Galaxy Tab but still doesnt look cool holding that next to your head when making a call.
You'll have to use a headset all the time.

Although that 5in screen will be nice for web stuff.

Originally Posted by Maruzko View Post
But, but, but ... the Dell Streak is huge, not as big as the Galaxy Tab but still doesnt look cool holding that next to your head when making a call.
You'll have to use a headset all the time.

Although that 5in screen will be nice for web stuff.
Not sure about the Dell Streak, but for the Galaxy Tab (I have one), you wouldn't put it against your head...because there's nothing to really put your ears against (i.e. there's not low volume ear-piece speaker on the device). The voice call experience from right out of the box is 1. Use the included wired earbuds with mic. 2. Use the device as a desktop speaker phone.

I went with a bluetooth arrangement.

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
That"s scary.. Does he like young robots as well? OHHHH! lol sorry if I offended someone it's a joke! <3
lol...no one will be offended...the pope is just a pedo that hasn't been found out yet

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Castle Rock, CO. USA
It's funny. Making calls is the thing I do the least on my phones. When I do make calls, I use my Jawbone so I very rarely have the phone against my head. Yeah. Haven't figured out the pocket thing yet either. Maybe I'll mount a strap to it and toss it over a shouler? hehe