Active Topics

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Hey peeps, so my friend has developed a great Chrome web-store app and website called Shelby. It aggregates all of your web videos from Twitter and/or Facebook, so anything you upload, or is sent to you, or you "like" is added to your Shelby list and you can sit back and watch them all, like you're watching tv. It's free of course, and did I mention, awesome? OK, shameless plug for a buddy, but check this out:

It's also available for the iPhone/iPad (what a surprise, it's the US) but I was interested to see if my new Symbian Anna E7 with that 'new' browser can handle it. NO. What about using Opera then? NO.
Hmmm. I know he hates Flash and loves HTML5, so Flash can't be to blame.

What about......YES!!! My trusty (but wobbly) N900 plays the videos in MicroB! Man I love this thing! Anyone that moves away from their N900 and sells it is a fool! A fool I tell ya!

Looking forward to showing this off tonight to him. When I told him "yeah dude, the app is great, love watching the Muppet chef on my Nokia N900" he replied, "a Nokia? It shouldn't work on that, it's not Snake!" .......oh dear.

I'm looking forward to him seeing it on my 2009 Nokia N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post: