Posts: 53 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ india
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
It may just be some sort of crack then... For certain, it is an obstruction somewhere above the LCD layer, as you can see it when the screen is off, and you can see it blocking individual pixels when the screen is on (that should be why you see a dotted line).

Unfortunately, I'm no good with actual hardware issues...
Thanks,my only doubt is which one got damaged digitizer or LCD?(luckly! if digitizer replacement cost will low for me).
PLEASE NOTE N900 USERS : Don't put excessive presure on screen while applying screen protector.it may be damage screen like my n900.i havebeen using n900 last one and half years & changed the protector 4 times.But this time only i got this problem(maybe due to older phone ).so who's have older phones be carefull on applying protector.

Originally Posted by ammuvi View Post
Thanks,my only doubt is which one got damaged digitizer or LCD?(luckly! if digitizer replacement cost will low for me).
PLEASE NOTE N900 USERS : Don't put excessive presure on screen while applying screen protector.it may be damage screen like my n900.i havebeen using n900 last one and half years & changed the protector 4 times.But this time only i got this problem(maybe due to older phone ).so who's have older phones be carefull on applying protector.
Where do you live? You can get LCD for less than 40USD, digitizer for 20.. and you need to get better screen protector.

I bought from ebay UK, 99p for 6, including postage, which means about 8p each, but they are so crap. Then got one for HK$15 (about 12 times more than the crap one) in Hong Kong and they put it on for you, really good and no problems for 2 years

The Following User Says Thank You to zero For This Useful Post: