Posts: 383 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
But I really think we should leave this thread alone. It's already archived, but seeing you reply here is going to make him more angry, and yeah, a 14 yo mad kid is fun for a while, but, let's get out of this thread, we have PM's, we have other threads, you want him to start a*skissing mods or admins to ban me?
Hahaha come on! We are on the off topic section
I just can't understand why he feel so bad because he have been trolled!
I have been trolled so f*cking much and I don't complain (it was kinda funny actually )

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
Hahaha come on! We are on the off topic section
I just can't understand why he feel so bad because he have been trolled!
I have been trolled so f*cking much and I don't complain (it was kinda funny actually )
Well I don't think you understand. This server is hosted in Germany, you will have to obey Germany's laws when posting here.

Now, he was extremely homophobic and let me quote you this:

In the field of employment, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity is illegal throughout Germany.

Some states have anti-discrimination laws, including the constitutions of Berlin (since 1995), Brandenburg (since 1992) and Thuringia (since 1993), and Saxony-Anhalt in the public sector since 1997. Germany is the first country in the world to include "gender identity" nationally in anti-discrimination laws.
So, if I report him, admins should ban him instantly, because well who the hell knows that I am homo or not. I could claim that I am and his a*s is in big trouble (what irony).

On the other side, I used stereotypes, which is not a form of discrimination of any kind.

He's hanging on the edge, now do you understand me?

Well I don't think you understand. This server is hosted in Germany, you will have to obey Germany's laws when posting here.

Now, he was extremely homophobic and let me quote you this:

So, if I report him, admins should ban him instantly, because well who the hell knows that I am homo or not. I could claim that I am and his a*s is in big trouble (what irony).

On the other side, I used stereotypes, which is not a form of discrimination of any kind.

He's hanging on the edge, now do you understand me?
Yeap I understand what you are talking about, but come on! I don't think that you or AMD should get banned just because of something that you both said for trolling or making just fun...

Yeap I understand what you are talking about, but come on! I don't think that you or AMD should get banned just because of something that you both said for trolling or making just fun...
Well that's the point of trolling, get the other one in trouble, when you were the main problem. The funny thing is that he summoned the mod, and let's see who's gonna' get trolled again when the mod will have to clean this mess hahaha.

Second, if we both get banned, I have a dynamic ip, and he have a static one, so who's getting trolled again?

Trolling is an art, not suitable for kids.

Well that's the point of trolling, get the other one in trouble, when you were the main problem. The funny thing is that he summoned the mod, and let's see who's gonna' get trolled again when the mod will have to clean this mess hahaha.

Second, if we both get banned, I have a dynamic ip, and he have a static one, so who's getting trolled again?

Trolling is an art, not suitable for kids.
Hahaha these are the words of a mature troller?

Hahaha these are the words of a mature troller?
Trust me 21 is not even close to maturity either, but being a little old I have a little more experience :P

Also what's with Asians and door knobs?

Trust me 21 is not even close to maturity either, but being a little old I have a little more experience :P

Also what's with Asians and door knobs?

I think that I have read somewhere that it is a new fashion or something like that...
Who knows... Maybe the cause is Fukushima's accident?? I don't really know

Asian girls lick doorhandles.
Asian boys lick eyeballs of asian girls.
Syphilis triumphs!

I'm flattered