I originally bought my N900 in Dec. In May it stopped working. I tried every solution imaginable to fix it, then finally sent it to Nokia a few weeks ago. They were not able to fix it and so they sent me a new phone.

Supposedly new. It feels a little worn out and theres multiple problems.

The battery level seems to be working incorrectly. My phone/internet will work for a sec then the signal will disappear. It will even say no sim card available. I have T-mobile the $10 plan. Checked my other phone and signal is fine.

It will only come back when I restart. But when I restart it takes like 4 or 5 times before fully turning on.

Just a little frustrating. I am away on buisness and dont want to flash now because i have a lot of music for the plane. But i guess ill try flashing when I get home and then send it back to nokia.

At the hotel bar now typing on my n900 over wifi with no sim card. Working except the battery level. So i dunno if its the sim card (actually got a new one and no difference), t-mobile, or just my phone. Guessing its the phone since it felt messed up from the beginning.

Oh well. I do give nokia credit for shipping my phone for free both ways quickly even though they sent me a new messed up phone. Just wanted to share my experience and watch as my battery level has not moved in hours.

Tried reseating the sim card?

Battery level not moving for hours happens with some fake batteries. Fake meaning not made by nokia.

Sounds like you'd want to send it back for the sim card though...

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
tired to flash it?

Nobody likes us but we dont care....