Active Topics

Not sure what happened. 2 days ago, I updated OS2008 using the automatic update. Now my XM script doesn't work.

I copied the XM command line using the sh shell from this board. It invokes mplayer with variables entered from the script prompts.

It starts with:
-----------
MPlayer 1.0rc1-maemo.29.n8x0
Internet Tablet OS version: RX-34+RX-44+RX-48_DIABLO_4.2008.36-5_PR_MRO

Everything seems to work as normal. It starts the cache and dies when it gets to 6% with the following:
-----------------------

Requested audio codec family [wma9spdmo] (afm=dmo) not available.
Enable it at compilation.
Requested audio codec family [wma9spdshow] (afm=dshow) not available.
Enable it at compilation.
Cannot find coded for audio format OxA.

And quits with...
-------------
Trying to force audio codec driver family dspmp3...
Trying to force audio codec driver family libmad...
Read DOCS/HTML/en/codecs.html!
Audio: no sound
Video: no video

Exiting...

Any clue what's wrong? I'm assuming it was the latest Diablo update, but it's possible it broke a couple of days before and I didn't realize it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oculog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Northern NJ
I am not sure if the xmradio website changed anything or not but on my Windows machine I use XAMP Studio and that stopped working two days ago.
When it happened the xmradio website was offline for maintenance and when it came back online, the online interface worked but the XAMP Studio application didn't.

I just assumed they changed something on the site due to the new Sirius content but I haven't looked into it yet.

I would check around some forums for XAMP or other custom apps that stream XM and see if they are still working or not. My guess is that all apps are affected.