Notices

Is there any way of playing tracker modules on our tablets ? I have noticed that gstreamer modplug plugins are available in one of the repos but after installing the media player does not recognize any modules I could throw at it. Weird as it aparently install the correct mimetypes. Any ideas anyone ?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
www.milkytracker.net should do the job - obviously it wont start ;(

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
it will be cool if someone port it to IT, then I can make music using 770

This is something I've been researching a lot lately, How to get a Tracker on the n800.
I can get FastTracker 2.09 to run via DosBox, although sound can be choppy, not to mention the audio resolution has to be on the lowest setting: 8000 hz. So it doesn't sound very good. But it works.
Maybe we can get this milkytracker project off the ground?

well as for module playing i have a working mikmod. It plays ok, but since it is a console app it requires keyboard for a comfortable use. It can be operated from osso-xterm. I haven't tried trackers yet. I might have some time this week to look at some trackers available. For the time being, if you have a nokia symbian phone try syntraxx.

I compiled Chibitracker and it seems to work fine. I wasn't able to package it yet. Also there is an error on exit. Extract and put the skins under /home/user/.chibi/skins/

When you run it choose settings and enable fullscreen.

http://razputin.com/maemo-chibitracker.tar.gz

I've only tested it on my n800 w/2008OS.

Last edited by razputin; 2008-03-21 at 04:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to razputin For This Useful Post: