I have bought Nokia N97 i need attend calls from Yahoo Messenger and Skype, In the manual It says wifi is enabled, but i could nt do that, i just want to know whether there is anything i should do on my end , one of my friend told you need to configure with a sip provider. How to go about it anyone here teach me in steps.

It is possible that someone could, but they're unlikely to do so. This is a forum about Maemo and it has no relevance to your question about the N97, which you would be best served asking elsewhere.

Good luck.
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

I thought its a general category so lot of mobile users might be participating in the discussion. apologies.. I will ask questions related to maemo... in this forum.

No worries then, I assumed you were a bit lost.
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

Originally Posted by jomillergo View Post
I have bought Nokia N97 i need attend calls from Yahoo Messenger and Skype, In the manual It says wifi is enabled, but i could nt do that, i just want to know whether there is anything i should do on my end , one of my friend told you need to configure with a sip provider. How to go about it anyone here teach me in steps.
you can always download nimbuzz or fring. they both allow you to use yahoo and skype.