Active Topics

Notices

It seems to me that with the included Flash 6 player, the 770 automatically has a huge catalog of existing games; they just need to be found and catalogued.

Perhaps we could start a thread (or even a dedicated section or site) for Flash games that work on the 770 with no conversion necessary.

I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my 770, and I'm trying to figure out the best source of games and apps. It seems that there are hundreds if not thousands of Flash games out there that should work on the 770. Unfortunately I haven't received my 770 yet, so I can't do anything but chew my fingernails waiting for it to arrive.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The 770 chunks up when dealing with a lot of Flash - - games especially. I've just stuck to reasonable browsing and it's great. Hope you didn't have your heart set on newgrounds.com

Well, that's a bit of a bummer. Still, it might be worthwhile to start cataloguing Flash games and applets that don't cause the 770 to go into fits.

Posts: 477 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Munich, Germany
Even when they don't make the 770 go into fits, they expect to be run from a keyboard. Which the 770 does not have. That is a problem.

just post the games that work.

I always liked this one:

http://www.addictinggames.com/penguinswing.html

Kind of appropriate given the whole Linux thing too

Schwiiiiinnnnggg!

Check out this awesome game. Play it in two player mode n you are sure to have loads of fun...
Balls And Walls

Also check out this site for really fun games.. though there are only a few games but the collection seems to be awesome..

Craving4Games

This: Orisinal is my favorite site for flash games. Wonderfuly simple structure to all of them and they're gorgeous.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
I've always wondered why Nokias flash setting is set to high quality by default. As when you change it to low quality, 770 performs really well, even for watching flash movies.

Does anyone know how to set it up to be low quality by default?

Oh, also, it would be great if Opera had a enable/disable flash (or plugins in general) button at the bottom bar.

in flash the quality setting comes from the web page code that loads the flash

The Following User Says Thank You to chrwei For This Useful Post: