Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Hi all,

Ok I have the latest update of 1.2, but i dont seem to be able to install anything, managed to get Bouncy last night, but most things just site there half way through "Preparing for Installation" and never finish even after an hour ?

Whats going on ?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by colm.smyth View Post
Hi all,

Ok I have the latest update of 1.2, but i dont seem to be able to install anything, managed to get Bouncy last night, but most things just site there half way through "Preparing for Installation" and never finish even after an hour ?

Whats going on ?
missing libraries. I can't installed many apps as well, mostly related to opengles library.

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
missing libraries. I can't installed many apps as well, mostly related to opengles library.
Whats the solutions, and where are these missing, on the phone ? Its brand new, and its now everything i try to download

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Whats the solutions, and where are these missing, on the phone ? Its brand new, and its now everything i try to download
solution is none at the moment. Will have to wait for developer to bundle the library with the Apps and recompile them to make it compatible.

Patience is virtue!

There is a thread, a bug(zilla) and several developers fighting for a solution.

Go there if you want to know and wait for their job get done.

or just wait for their job get done.