Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Tried searching ovi store for a scorecard application, but couldn't find one. I tend to play a few rounds a week of disc golf in the summer, so in anticipation of better weathers thought I'd prepare myself. On the N900 there were several to choose from. At least one specifically made for disc golf rounds (DGscores), one that was made for golf rounds but worked of course for dg also. Also there was the generic but very useful scorecard application, which I thought was very well thought out in all its simplicity.

Any one of these or a similar one would be very nice. Features for saving scores/courses/records are pluses, but even a simple one that does the job and is designed to work well with one-hand usage for the N9 would be a nice addition to the growing app selection. If it's good, I might be willing to pay an euro or two in the ovi store.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
I'll just rudely bump this up one time and ask if any competent person would like to take a look at the scorecard app on N900 and see if it would be easy to port to N9. I'm sure there's a good audience for this kind of app.