Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Yes, I didn't mean to imply the setting isn't saved once changed, but I think this question will keep coming up until you make the default installed value "Relevance."

And by the way, you rock!
I have changed the default search order to 'relevance' for version 0.7.1, which should be in extras-devel soon. The change will not affect existing users, as I don't want to override existing settings.

Changelog for 0.7.1:

* Added ability to delete videos from favourites.
* Added ability to delete videos from playlists.
* Removed some login checks that appear to cause problems for some users.
* Improved UI for 'light' theme.
* Default search order changed to 'relevance' for new users.
* Minor bug fixes.

The 'light' theme has received some changes to the background and icons to improve appearance:

My website

GitHub

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
I have installed the latest version of cuteTube-QML (0.7.0), but upon opening the application it is not allowing me to login and throws the following error.

I was able to login prior to 0.7.0.

I have removed my account and received the "Hey Cutey welcome screen". Entered my details in again, but still the same error.

I can view videos etc... but cannot see my videos as I am not logged in.

Has anyone seen this before?

Does it matter that I still have the cuteTube original loaded (from 2010)?

EDIT: I am able to successfully sign in and see my Uploads on the original cuteTube.

EDIT: I removed Xtube to no avail. Same error.
These login issues should be fixed in 0.7.1. The error that you see is reported by the YouTube server. In earlier versions, some errors were not detected. This was changed in 0.7.0. It appears that the YouTube server is reporting an unknown error, but still allowing you to sign in, only for cuteTube to catch the error and prevent the login. I have now removed the additional error checking.

My website

GitHub

Hi, thanks for your great work.

But I have a problem to find the active downloads. In your versions before there was a little button in the top of the right corner, where can I see the my downloads when I click on the download buttons?

Sry for being such a stupid fool but....

Thanks for your help...

Originally Posted by LordFriesland View Post

But I have a problem to find the active downloads. In your versions before there was a little button in the top of the right corner, where can I see the my downloads when I click on the download buttons?

Thanks for your help...
You access the downloads by 'flicking' the notification bar downwards (similar to the Android notification bar).

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Thanks on adding Remove from playlist/favorites. Unsubscrible not work again, and this new feature REMOVE FROM PLAYLIST wont remove everything from list. I tried 3x times and few videos are still there.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by LordFriesland View Post

Thanks for your help...
Just on that old place swipe down and thats it.

Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Yes, I didn't mean to imply the setting isn't saved once changed, but I think this question will keep coming up until you make the default installed value "Relevance."

And by the way, you rock!
Considering that I didn't even know there was a way to change search settings...

How do you do that BTW? Edit: nevermind, I'm silly.

Last edited by TheLongshot; 2011-05-09 at 01:12.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Where is the download icon or button gone? I love being able to see my downloads and able to cancel it if I need to.

Please put it back

Just got the latest update. Gonna give it a test on the bus on the way to work.

Was just about to ask for a delete button after downloading 2 videos that wouldn't playback, but I found the sequence now. :P

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Where is the download icon or button gone? I love being able to see my downloads and able to cancel it if I need to.

Please put it back
I have to scroll down from the top bar to see downloads

The Following User Says Thank You to Zekahz For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube