Active Topics

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE READ THE FIRST POST OF THE THREAD? You cannot make phone calls. It is not working, so why write an entire post telling us the phone is not working. If you could, I am sure E_yes would paste it in great big letters. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Last edited by MyNokiaN900; 2011-05-12 at 18:10.

are you talking about me? I said nothing about wanting to be able to make phonecalls except stating the fact that I can't initiate the call, even though it's supposed to work. furthermore, my goal is to send and receive SMSes and not calls.

Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Char View Post
are you talking about me? I said nothing about wanting to be able to make phonecalls except stating the fact that I can't initiate the call, even though it's supposed to work. furthermore, my goal is to send and receive SMSes and not calls.
No, I said people. Why are you feeling guilty?
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

can someone tell me how to install N12 without using leafpad?

last time i used leafpad...it costed me 40 dollars to reflash it....

i dont want it to cost me again. :P

Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
No, I said people. Why are you feeling guilty?
Perhaps because it was right after my post, or because I had stated something related to phone calls that could easily be misinterpreted?

What does "feeling guilty" have to do with this?

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 618 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by dmardsinra View Post

Do the same thing with nano for example, but I doubt that it was text editor's fault you bricked your phone. And you could have reflashed it yourself with flasher-3.5 tool for free.

Originally Posted by dmardsinra View Post

Well,if you in Malaysia I could have done that you for a price of nice coffee.

There's no auto way to install N12.You have to get your hands dirty by learning to install this the manual way through terminal.It's quite easy actually.

Do you want to use NITDroid in microSD or eMMC?

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
@ dmardsinra and if you really hate leafpad as I can't always get it to work just hook you phone up to winscp edit the multiboot file from there click save and it will work just fine..

Originally Posted by Armstrong Dicksmasher View Post
Well,if you in Malaysia I could have done that you for a price of nice coffee.

There's no auto way to install N12.You have to get your hands dirty by learning to install this the manual way through terminal.It's quite easy actually.

Do you want to use NITDroid in microSD or eMMC?
I want it to install on Microsd.....

i dont know which one will be better.

well....i tried maemo flasher myself....didn't work..... so i had to take phone to nokia care centre...and they charged me. poor me. lol

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2011 @ uk, lincolnshire
im new to all this i managed to get n12 working fine but im left with all zip folders and so on , on my docs is it ok to delete these without deleting nitdroid?

Tags
android, nitdroid