Notices

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Flashhh View Post
OFF
MAG: maybe you know what causes my other problem: Via wifi MicroB works well... page loading and everything but when i change to 3G net the progress bar cant start loading the page just running from the left to the right and back... I cant load pages. 3G settings are good cuz i can use MSN, FB chat and firfefox for browsing. I hope you, or somebody can help me
/OFF
Maybe itīs time to do what your nick says?

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ hungary
Originally Posted by slender View Post
Maybe itīs time to do what your nick says?
Yeah, maybe. But I have 64bit Win7. And I'm afraid of brick my phone. I never done reflash on my phone because it works well except for this. And i dont want to loose my text messages and pictures.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Can't wait for the update!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito For This Useful Post:
Posts: 17 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Berlin
me too!very great job!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tollek8 For This Useful Post:
Me 3 ! ! !

The Following User Says Thank You to allwise For This Useful Post:
Posts: 234 | Thanked: 281 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
As user (not root), can you try touch /home/user/.config/MohammadAG/test? I'm betting on Permission Denied for some reason.
If so, chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/MohammadAG
Worked. Big thanks and a bowing gesture from Finland.

You can't have enough facebook clients can you?

I mainly started this project three days ago cause all other facebook clients are lacking some features in one way or another, and it was a good way to start looking web APIs.

I plan to include all features (that I can include, I can't send messages using the API for some reason, so while the UI is coded, facebook doesn't allow it).

If something doesn't work (Notes and places for example), then it's not implemented.

Also, I'd appreciate some help with the icons before someone sues me

Depending on what the final name will be (I went with Sociality right now since it has the highest votes), the via Nokia N900 will probably change, though I am planning to have something like Via App Name for Nokia N900.

Anyway, a quick screenshot:

So yeah, this is a quick release (again, I only started working on this 3 days ago).

(Just some quick tips, you can create a new album in Photos -> tap title bar, I noticed this was being requested a lot around the forums, you can also create events and embed videos in status updates).

You can find the name poll here http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/?p=42

App name is Sociality (apt-get install socaility or get it through HAM/fapman)
is this app in dev or testing? i cannot see this in anywhere in my HAM, also i tried the terminal command as men mentioned above but didn' work. anyone ?

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Application is definitely in Extras-devel.

The Following User Says Thank You to travla For This Useful Post:
Thanks , i found it and installed it.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Hull, England
Not much luck here, anything on your side?

Also in the next update (Qt Mobility 1.2 APIs are actually neat)
Hey guys, i'm very new to this whole extras-devel stuff, but managed to download the app (i only want it for places because the new mobile site redirects me to m.touch.faceboom). I can't get places to work and it certainly doesn't come up like this photo ^

I click on "Check in" and a box comes up with "nearby" and the "done" button, but no locations show up and I can't check into anything.

I've read through this whole thread, so sorry if i've missed something, but if someone could put it in laymans terms that would be sooo helpful!

Brilliant app otherwise! Cheers!

Tags
facebook, facebook client