Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
Request for patch against modest;

Allow setting of gconf key for fetch_external_images and trigger said function when a new email is rendered, for those of us who don't want to tap "display images" for every single menial email.

Possible?
I would find this feature useful too. But it does really depend on whether it is really doable. I don't see any reason why it cannot be.

The Following User Says Thank You to normaltusker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Frappacino View Post
Come on ! we want our N900 to shoot lighting bolts out of its USB ports ! That would be c.o.o.l ! and we can use it like a taser bro !

You devs are like Neo man ! You can do anything !

Pretty please ?
I can help with that...

Get your n900 and bring a duct tape. Now use the duct tape and wrap your n900 to a teslacoil. then stand beside it and power it on.

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by turbowei View Post
What is the new camera UI CSSU uses? Is there a guide on how to use it? I can not figure out how to use the video mode.
you press the icon under the X (shutdown)

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
waiting for the cssu update today

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
been ages since last update, I thought they were gonna be more frequent. they're more frequent than nokias updates were anyway!

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
been ages since last update, I thought they were gonna be more frequent. they're more frequent than nokias updates were anyway!
The question is whats more important, an update every week just because people want it, or a good update from people that may have a life outside Maemo when the update is ready?

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to towhatend For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
waiting for the cssu update today
Originally Posted by towhatend View Post
The question is whats more important, an update every week just because people want it, or a good update from people that may have a life outside Maemo when the update is ready?
The CSSU team is doing all of us a massive favour.

What is wrong with people..

This thread is for requests and bugs, not for you to post your demands for new updates. No need to pressurize a team that doesnt HAVE to do anything for us.

So instead of posting constant repeats of "I want this now" which is how my 2 year old cousin talks.. Just sit tight and wait.

@f2thak

You cannot seriously complain about the number of updates, we have had multiple updates in around 3-4 months. I don't think ANY other operating system, phone or pc has ever had updates this frequently, espc as the updates from the CSSU have all be very feature packed!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
All we can contribute to this CSSU right now is "Patience"
Rushing and pushing MahammadAG and his team will do no good to us all. It's the least he wants from us to demand for the update when he dedicated his free time to put together fixes and the implementation toward this community. He did not get paid so please be patience and let him work in peace

Thank you all

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Dont get me wrong, Im not complaining, demanding updates nor am I trying to rush them! (Note: my comment on Nokias lack of updates.)

I understand they do it in their spare time and I would donate to the CSSU team if I could, as its the only way I can help.

Im all for big updates, but to be honest I am an impatient person.

Rock on CSSU. Becuase of you guys the N900 isnt dead.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
The CSSU team is doing all of us a massive favour.

What is wrong with people..

This thread is for requests and bugs, not for you to post your demands for new updates. No need to pressurize a team that doesnt HAVE to do anything for us.

So instead of posting constant repeats of "I want this now" which is how my 2 year old cousin talks.. Just sit tight and wait.

@f2thak

You cannot seriously complain about the number of updates, we have had multiple updates in around 3-4 months. I don't think ANY other operating system, phone or pc has ever had updates this frequently, espc as the updates from the CSSU have all be very feature packed!
**** you dum ***, i only said that because Mag said @the sociality thread that hi will push a cssu update today ....

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade