Notices

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
eeeh how i start chat xD?
I have update Ssu

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
The chat feature is hidden in this version since I didn't work on it a lot (only goes online and shows friends now, you're free to enable it by adding experimental-chat=true to the config file (/home/user/.config/MohammadAG/.config/sociality.conf))
see post from MohammadAG

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Nov 2008 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by travla View Post
Hi there,
I just updated Sociality to 0.2.0, and I can't get it to work from the Icon or xterm. I have done a reboot, and still won't start.

When using the icon, I get the splash screen which looks like the start page, and then it just exits.

When using xterm (/usr/bin/sociality or ./opt/usr/bin/sociality), I get the following error message:

Code:
/opt/usr/bin/sociality: symbol lookup error: /opt/usr/bin/sociality: undefined symbol: _ZN20QeMaemo5Notification16staticMetaObjectE
Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Thanks for the update MAG.
yes, i also face this problem.
solve by upgrade q-extras packages into ver 1.0.7 (from the extras-devel repository).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coredumb For This Useful Post:
Great Mohammad! Thanks a lot! Asking for a friend, is it possible to install this app in Symbian on i.e. N8 if Qt 4.7 is installed?

The Following User Says Thank You to allwise For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Technically yes, and I actually want it on Symbian for a friend but all I get when I compile and try to run is General OS related error, will try again maybe today

I donīt have many fb friends, so I donīt get notifications that often...actually I havenīt got any since update so I have to ask this here:
Does GUI notifications work if application is closed or do I have to keep it open?

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
No, the application has to be open.
I could add an option so the close button actually hides the application, this way notifications would work when the app is "closed".

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
No, the application has to be open.
I could add an option so the close button actually hides the application, this way notifications would work when the app is "closed".
That would be great.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by coredumb View Post
yes, i also face this problem.
solve by upgrade q-extras packages into ver 1.0.7 (from the extras-devel repository).
Thanks for responding coredumb, I actually worked it out while at the pool watching the kids have a swim, just ran out of power to post the result! Anyway, all good now.

MAG, any reason why Sociality 0.2.0 does not list a dependancy to q-extras >= 1.0.7?

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
Private messages, working on it, wall posts, it's in the next version (uploading it in 10 mins)

And it's in -devel.
help ! i have a problem :
my n900 keeps searching for connection and when i connect to wifi the small icon of the satellite keeps working.
every time i unlock my phone i find the menu to select the connection.
i'v deleted sociality and install it again and i still have the same problem

Tags
facebook, facebook client