Closed Thread
Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
I couldn't install the new update by ham because it wasn't visible there - but it was visible in fapman (I had imported the ham catalogues in fapman some weeks before) so I upgraded with fapman.

SMS text messages can be either received or sent without any trouble.
The bug reported by Temporal, concerning task manager rotation, is confirmed on my device.

No other problem as far as I can see.

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Liverpool, England
Originally Posted by kazuki View Post
same here, i see no update for cssu. i wonder if it has to do with i manually updated the to camera-ui2
i doubt it i had manually updated the camera-ui and was able to get the new cssu no probs

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 189 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Does it happen only with filebox? Or there are other apps behaving in the same way (excluding phone app)?

EDIT: Cannot reproduce it here, do you have any additional customisations?

EDIT2: I am able to reproduce it, but it is tricky . The bug is triggered by holding the keyboard semi-open while in portrait, quickly fully open and again semi-open the keyboard.
That is strange, what you said wasn't the problem here... here is a video of what I said: And about customizations, the only one I can think of is the CSSU. The only different things I did that's apart from only installing programs is swappolube and setting CSSU to be blurless with faster transitinos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQSKmOeRZs

Thank you!

EDIT:
Other 2 shots with the same problem - NOW with FapMan. I could reproduce it with the apps in either position and I have a task switcher set to 2 columns. And there's a black line on the top:

Last edited by Temporal; 2011-05-30 at 18:43.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
ooooohhhhh.....i got 25 available updates after running apt-get update....and maemo15 is out

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Wales
Originally Posted by stavrov69 View Post
Unable to update 'Maemo 5 Community SSU Package'
Conflict with application packages : libqt4-test(4.7.2~git20110302-0maemo2+cssu2)
Help please...
Go to FAM and under Category Filter (Big C button) select "All packages (advanced)" then you should be able to find the package and uninstall it.

I had that problem before and uninstalling it give me no ill effects, but ask around some more first to make sure I'm right .

Nokia N900 - Kernel V47 OC'd at 1.15mhz, CSSU, BleedingEdge, 64gb, H-E-N.

Need a ROM for an emulator on the N900? Then send me a message and Thank me in return.

If I help you somehow in a post then please press thanks next to it!

Message me @ Dale_Foster_1099@Hotmail.com
Xbox @ Pyro1099
Last.fm @ Pyro1099
Twitter @ Pyro1099

Originally Posted by stavrov69 View Post
Unable to update 'Maemo 5 Community SSU Package'
Conflict with application packages : libqt4-test(4.7.2~git20110302-0maemo2+cssu2)
Help please...
Code:
sudo gainroot
apt-get remove libqt4-test

The Following User Says Thank You to hschmitt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
First, thank you very, very, VERY VERY much.

Now, the bugs? |:P

I can confirm the landscape/portrait mode bug that one "inside of a" window overlaps another like here:
That's an original shot (if I slide just enough to not be clicked by the magnets, the phone do not see it is slid - and I can click ctrl+shift+P).

My way to reproduce (pretty sure it is not tied with this specific apps):
1)Go landscape:
2)Open BatteryGraph - minimize;
3)Open FileBox - minimize;
4)Go to task switcher;
5)Go portrait;
6)Go landscape;
7)Go portrait;
There.
I can replicate this problem. It seems FileBox and MobWebMail have the same issue with window overlap in Vertical Task Manager.
My Nokia N900 is my website, still up an running for the Maemo community. My Nokia N900 is upgraded to 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo1.1 ~ CSSU ready ~ Overclocked ~ Speed patched ~ Swappolube ~ was running 7 desktops ~ 270 apps and counting ~ Multi-Boot with Standard Kernel , Kernel Power 2.6.28.10power47 and NITDroid N12 "UMay".

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
My USB cable mode has stopped working after this. Not showing the 2 options when I plug it with the PC, and not even charging using the PC
Any idea?

EDIT: I read this somewhere here
Originally Posted by tim_de_wolf View Post
This is like the 3d time ive posted something on this forum, while being actually utterly stupid... sigh... i disabled the wrong thing with powatool, making the popup not showing
But I'm pretty sure I didn't edit anything to do with that, in fact I had no idea on what he was talking about

Last edited by K9999; 2011-05-30 at 20:19.

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by K9999 View Post
My USB cable mode has stopped working after this. Not showing the 2 options when I plug it with the PC, and not even charging using the PC
Any idea?
Are you sure it was CSSU ? Was it working like 2 minutes before and you tried it immediately after and it wasn't ? Have you rebooted ? Have you removed CSSU ? Have you tried a different cable/computer ?

PS still no new thread for each release ? this is getting silly.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tomchiverton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
oops I've deleted the SSU repsitory whilst trying to free rootfs space to install the latest update OTA. Could some kind soul post the repository info please? I did google, use TMO search and checked the wiki but couldn't find it...

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade