Notices

miticoooo...cavolo ma perchè nessuno l'ha mai detto? chissà in quanti non lo sanno...è da mettere in prima pagina

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by iscio View Post
miticoooo...cavolo ma perchè nessuno l'ha mai detto? chissà in quanti non lo sanno...è da mettere in prima pagina
credo sia sottointeso perchè appunto installa fmms-sharing-service

Last edited by santiago; 2011-05-26 at 22:07.

grazie mille per l'nformazione :-)

viste le tue competenze mi sapresti dire un'altra cosa?

se mando l'mms a due diversi destinatari metto i numeri divisi da ";" ma una volta inviato come faccio a ritrovare i numeri a cui l'ho inviato? vedo solo l'ultimo destinatario

Last edited by iscio; 2011-05-27 at 06:20.

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by iscio View Post
grazie mille per l'nformazione :-)

viste le tue competenze mi sapresti dire un'altra cosa?

se mando l'mms a due diversi destinatari metto i numeri divisi da ";" ma una volta inviato come faccio a ritrovare i numeri a cui l'ho inviato? vedo solo l'ultimo destinatario
purtroppo nn si può a meno che non visualizzi il db di invio con sql lo so è una scocciatura.. speriamo in un futuro refix

The Following User Says Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by santiago View Post
purtroppo nn si può a meno che non visualizzi il db di invio con sql lo so è una scocciatura.. speriamo in un futuro refix
già speriamo...anche se non ho + visto aggiornamenti

How do you set this darnn thing up? I have T-mobile and MMS looks right. I get the messages, but when I try to open it up it fails every time.

@TheLongshot
I've had problems for a few versions with T-mobile. I think T-mo changed the way they do things and frals hasn't figured it out. I tried to help but it's beyond my limited scope.
I just have people email me anymore. It's a pain but hopefully Nokia fixes this deficiency in the N950.

Hey guys I use T-mobile in USA and fmms seems to be working fine for me. Here are the settings I use, I leave user name and password blank:

Access point name: wap.voicestream.com
MMSC: http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
user name:
password:
http proxy: 216.155.165.50
port number: 8080

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JKist3 For This Useful Post:
i have my settings set to rude as optus cant have havoc but when i receive a mms it stays connected to mms until i turn it off or back to internet

also i received a mms and it had 2 pictures attached n when i went to forward it it would only send 1
is it possible to send mutiple pictures or attachments??

Originally Posted by ilon View Post
I'm having issues with getting fMMS 1.3.3 to work.
I did have it (i think a previous version) working with the same settings (i think) before reflashing my phone.

I set up the application with my providers settings (Telenor, sweden)
When i try to connect manually to the MMS-connection it works just fine, as do it when fMMS automaticly connect.

When i try to open an received MMS, this is what happens:
"Downloading MMS"
"Operation Failed"
I have the same provider (Telenor Sweden) and the same problem.
Used to work, now doesn't work and I have version 1.3.4 now. :-/

I can send MMS:es to my friends and they can see MMS I sent them, but when they send an MMS to me it halts.
I get the push-message that an MMS has arrived, but can't download it. I get "Downloading MMS" "Operation Failed".

Here is my fmms.log: http://pastebin.com/BvXHcbh7

I don't know if it helps to know that if I have it on POLITE connection and I connect with the mms-apn first manually (like I would do when connecting to a WiFi or my regular ISP) i still get the notice that
"To retrieve the MMS your active connection will need to change. Switch connection?"
Shouldn't fMMS recognize this connection and say "Ah, already connected to the mms-apn, no need to switch!"?

And also. If I start fMMS and tries to download an MMS without having a connected apn already (and being in POLITE mode) I just get the spinning wheel (as in 'working, working, working. . ') on top of the screen and it doesn't ask me what connection I should use or anything. The spinning wheel never (it seems) stops . . :-/

Hope you can fix it, since it 'used to work before'

(Also sending this to your email frals)

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python