Active Topics

Notices

where is the tutorial of xtube?suppose to be in the 1st thread. now only the cutetube player tutorial.

The Following User Says Thank You to locolyric For This Useful Post:
Still no luck with downloading.
Did a complete reinstall last night. Just keep getting "Failed" on every download.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i have cssu, and power v47, clocked @900mhz with LV, and qml-cutetube is giving me a huge pain in the *** when i'm on it, browsing/downloading whatever, the performance on the phone becomes as slow as ****, and the phone starts to heat up and.......... eventually i have to reboot or close the app ...
anyway i did purge and reinstall the app, but still having the same problems, anyone here might know whats hapenning ?

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hey can u do one thing. can u like in the next update include the loading bar? as in normal videos n youtube, you see the red loading bar is for how much u have played and the light red bar is for how much is streamed and buffered. can u make support for that so that we know how much is buffered? thanks

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zurrain101 For This Useful Post:
I'm looking forward mostly to the Symbian version, as I'm currently stuck with my N8 (not that it would be a bad device. Just.... different...)

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ United Kingdom
Do we get a preview!

Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
I'am working on a CuteTube-qml theme release on Sunday I think

The Following User Says Thank You to k-wise For This Useful Post:
hey one more thing that when loading the video n when completed, it doesnt save in cache. like u cannot stream it again normally it will still buffer. like utube videos normally, u watch it n can replay without buffering n internet. can this be implemented? and about the streaming buffer bar like the light red one on youtube site which shows the buffer or stream that is loaded

The Following User Says Thank You to zurrain101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Still no luck with downloading.
Did a complete reinstall last night. Just keep getting "Failed" on every download.
It could be that your file system has become corrupted, resulting in read-only access to your download folder. I've had issues with ./MyDocs becoming corrupted a couple of times now. You could try changing the location, and your existing dowloads will still be detected.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by k-wise View Post
Do we get a preview!
Nope On Sunday if I work hard you will get the theme

The Following User Says Thank You to robin92 For This Useful Post:
please answer my question about the streaming bar and cache above

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube