Notices

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
why is no one answering my question?

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Jamaica
A nice feature that could be included is a button which takes you back to the home screen since sometime you would be doing alot of searches and when you are ready to go back to the first page you have to be pressing the back button alot of times.

Originally Posted by mrwormp View Post
A nice feature that could be included is a button which takes you back to the home screen since sometime you would be doing alot of searches and when you are ready to go back to the first page you have to be pressing the back button alot of times.
one long press will take you to the home screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
Great app marxian! Quick question, does this app take privacy into consideration ...beside the "clear search" button?

Meaning are all my searches and videos viewed cached or log some where. This could prove to be important if your phone is lost, stolen, taken in to custody by authorities.

thx

x

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden

Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
all the videos in archive disappeared, how to fix?

I found out what made cutetube player to not work and only show black screen. I had recently installed blue sky theme, which has custom transitions. I changed away from that theme and cutetube player is working again.

This is great app, especially when it can play the videos

The Following User Says Thank You to samion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
Ok, the video in archive has disappeared but when i do an ls of /home/user/MyDocs/.cutetube they are all there. i reinstalled thinking that some thing might have been broken but same thing happens. Any suggestions?

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
is there anyway to find out how much video is loaded? like in normal utube, there is light red bar that shows how much has streamed n buffered n we can watch till there. is there any way to show the loading bar to show how much is streamed or loaded?

Posts: 258 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lima-Peru
@Acidspunk i have ShortcutDS and i work with the camera to go to dashboard so this wont work for me, maybe we can use a keyboard to go back to home like "press H" to go right to home

Have my N900 since 2010 and still is my main phone!

I'm Making money viewing Ads Here Now making money to donate to the forum

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube