Notices

One more thing - some drinks (1 liter beers e.g.) are rarely consumed instantly, so in order to make the calculations more precise, you should add a property to the drinks: estimated time to consume. This can then be used to extrapolate and thus calculate the current BAL - and the user should also need to notify the app when the drink is done (which alters the previously extrapolated graph to an interpolation).

Nooooes.. upgraded to the latest version - doesn't work! Nothing happens when I click the icon.

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Austria
hmm looks like a problem with the icon. i will fix it tomorrow. you can start it from xterminal with typing drinkCounter

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Hi, are there any updates for drinkcounter? I like this app very much but there is at least one thing that's quite annoying: changing the user requires me to manually enter the name exactly as it was entered the first time. This is fault-prone as well as difficult when using short names and not remembering exactly which one was used
Could you add a menu with already entered users so one can easily switch between them? That would be really great!
Everything else works fine and I'm using it from time to time to compare "felt level" with "measured level"

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Austria
Hi,
I know that problem, especially to type the right names when drunk
This solution was the easiest way for creating multiuser-support but it's not fine.
I will continue my work on the drinkcounter after finishing my diploma thesis.. this will need 3 months i hope

The Following User Says Thank You to AndiThebest For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
That's nice to hear.
Good luck for your thesis!

The Following User Says Thank You to x-lette For This Useful Post:

Tags
andithelush