Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Hi there,

after at first considering to buy a N810 when ist comes out in germany I decided to go with the N800 (a lot cheaper and aviable). I have to say I'm really amazed. As a previous Sharp Zaurus owner I really love the OS. Its a lot more polished and useable out of the Box than Sharps os on the Zaurus. Also the Hardware is really great, it feels solid and the screen is just gorgerous.

I flashed OS2008 as soon as I got it and runs really well (apart from skype which keeps crashing on me). So I'm really happy I bought the N800!

One little Question remains though: I have a jabber-account on the jablet.org server which works really well with the N800s Built-in IM, but my second account on the jabber.ccc.de server wont work. It just keeps telling me there is a problem with the connection to the server (the server works with my Laptop and I checked repeatedly that I put in the correct data). I also tested to set it as the only account and played with the advanced settings, but nothing. If soomeone has a tip for me how to get this working I would really appreciate it!

So much for now, I hope to get into programming some stuff for the IT soon (SDK is allready installed ^^).

Greetings
seiichrio0185