Active Topics

For those lucky people out here on this forum that have held this device. Would you say that it feels sturdy with real good build quality, on par with the N8 or E7? Not that I ever second guess Nokia's build, but I'm just curious, since it is very apparent that they have not gone the anodized aluminum route on this one. Perhaps graphene?

You know, as much as I love the N900, I just felt that the build wasn't that great. I just want to be able to hold a device like the N8 and say "WOW, now this is a solid build."

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
"You're holding it wrong."

-S. Jobs

hahaha, good one!

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth

-S. Jobs

dont understand what you want to tell me...

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Montpellier, France
It's weird how the pictures recently leaked are far from those in the video spot last month (get a reminder here with many captures : http://www.meegofrance.com/2011/05/l...n950-en-video/)

Nothing looks the same. Dev device ?

Originally Posted by Brock View Post
dont understand what you want to tell me...
It's the bloody iphone antenna joke - get it?

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain

-S. Jobs

"you're holding it wrong"

S. Elop

21-6-2011

Originally Posted by Brock View Post
@K123: the pic from engadget with the cam at the back... was your device the same!? i am wondering about the area around the cam, your device was silver, was it?
Lots of text under the cam , device id , imei number , to identify proto. there is nothing there on the sales hardware.

Hi gang, a Newbie here ...

I'm loving this discussion, like many i'm disappointed with the lack of KB (have e75 and n8)...

TBH the mass market wants keyboardless devices (yes i know i want kb) .. Anyhooo...

I can't wait for the launch tomorrow. I would love to swap to n950 and the n9 ..

The Following User Says Thank You to Krustylicious For This Useful Post:
Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
Originally Posted by momcilo View Post
It's the bloody iphone antenna joke - get it?
i know that sentence from jobs...

i thought he (texrat) is someone who wants this thread keeping clear without spamming...

Agreed.
Guys, there is enough interest in this subject that there is no need to bump the thread with spam.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland