Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
At last here is the latest update . Not much really in this one mainly some minor ui changes:

1) AP details are properly cleared and only displayed once an AP has been selected.
2) Scan button only activates when Monitor Mode is enabled.
3) Deauthentication button added to Access Point Tab with basic deauth functionality (ie. no client deauth yet ). (This one is for @Trine)

As per usual, make a back-up copy of the files to be replaced, copy the archive to the FAS directory on your N900 and extract with-in xterm in the FAS directory:

tar -xzvf faircrack0.42.tar.gz

Enjoy

Note: Most of the attacks on the Access Point Screen work better once capturing packets. So just hit the buttons top to bottom (ie. cap packets, auth, deauth, inject).

PS: APs with spaces in names are working in this version, my test AP is WEP with a space in it.

Note 2: Install version 0.3 from post no 1 in this thread, then apply my update.
Attached Files
File Type: gz faircrack0.42.tar.gz (7.5 KB, 163 views)

Last edited by StefanL; 2011-07-12 at 12:02.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 139 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Planet Earth for now!
i'm not seeing the app in my programs,but can open it in xterm,how do I get to open from the desktop?

Hey nice app, can I just install this version (v42) and start testing or do I still need to install the bleeding edge driver and any other dependencies (if any).

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by AgentZ View Post
i'm not seeing the app in my programs,but can open it in xterm,how do I get to open from the desktop?
(i have not tested it yet but i thinkg it shuld work)

get files and open xterminal and type....

Code:
tar -xzvf /home/user/MyDocs/hildon.tar.gz

Code:
sudo gainroot

Code:
mv faircrack.desktop /usr/share/applications/hildon/

Code:
mv faircrack.png /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/hildon/
Attached Files
File Type: gz hildon.tar.gz (6.3 KB, 95 views)

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by AgentZ View Post
Originally Posted by DashX0 View Post
Hey nice app, can I just install this version (v42) and start testing or do I still need to install the bleeding edge driver and any other dependencies (if any).

Thanks in advance.
My update needs to be installed on top of 0.3. So you should have a 0.3 working version (check first post ) before applying my update. Everything as per first post is still applicable.

Last edited by StefanL; 2011-07-10 at 08:06.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
my n900 is make me madddd. i can not crack my on wep key network ( o arp and no injection ) i rest the roter bla bla bla still nothing. today i went in town and waiting for some one i sad to my self to try my n900 on a wep net. surprise n900 crack the wep in 3 min.

Originally Posted by StefanL View Post
Note: Most of the attacks on the Access Point Screen work better once capturing packets. So just hit the buttons top to bottom (ie. cap packets, auth, deauth, inject).

PS: APs with spaces in names are working in this version, my test AP is WEP with a space in it.
I would suggest placing inject before deauth - using them in order set now, one can deauth clients' but fail to catch and re-inject ARP packets on time. Keep in mind, that ARP's are generated (mostly) when legitimate client authenticate with network (false auth doesn't generate ARP's).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Planet Earth for now!
Yep did all that, but it still didn't show up played with it some more and it showed up, but just as a blue square. Where can I copy the other icon in the beginning of this thread to,so I can use it instead of the blue square.
thanks

and can you please, make the faricrack 0.42 to show the name of the network on the cap.
logitech01.cap
now is just 01.cap

The Following User Says Thank You to q6600 For This Useful Post:
Hehe, I also got only blue default icon - for unknown reason, shipped icon don't work for me. I tried to debug it for a while, but nothing seemed to be wrong, and it's not big deal, so i left it as it.

Of course i followed guide from page 1, installed fAircrack 0.41 (that was few weeks ago). Then, yesterday installed 0.42 - icon still don't show.

As for .cap name issue, I confirm it. It worked before update to 0.42, now ssid isn't included.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!