Notices

Any advice from our developers?It's the only issue delaying the release for N900.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
I have been using this app on the N8 since the beta release. By far the best facebook app I've used on either Symbian^3 or Maemo.

UP!

Can someone help him? Iīm so so sorry, I donīt know much about programming, but I really think that this is the ultimate facebook program!

Anyone?!

Originally Posted by jkosonen View Post
Hey,

yes, I'm planning to release this in Maemo 5 & 6 too, but having trouble with connection popup.

When I start the app in Maemo and I don't have connection open, it popups the connection dialod where to select what connection to use. But if I don't select anything for a while, it starts piling those connection dialogs, and then that's a endless way to try to close all of them. Any ideas how to prevent those connection dialogs to pile up each another, one would be enough?

The Following User Says Thank You to amadeukaos For This Useful Post:
Hey,

yes, I'm planning to release this in Maemo 5 & 6 too, but having trouble with connection popup.

When I start the app in Maemo and I don't have connection open, it popups the connection dialod where to select what connection to use. But if I don't select anything for a while, it starts piling those connection dialogs, and then that's a endless way to try to close all of them. Any ideas how to prevent those connection dialogs to pile up each another, one would be enough?
I'm not a programmer but I'm bumping this thread because we need to see this running on the n900.

One question though, what does the "posted via" say when you use this app for status updates?

fMobi has been updated again. Each new release has features added and bug fixes. I hope there is someone who could provide an answer to our community member and have it finally released for Maemo.

bump again!

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by jo21 View Post
thanks for work, it looks this QT ecosystem finally paying off.
So the promise of N950's to "Developers" has nothing to do with this, no?

Sooo, no one's willing to help him? :/ I'm not a developer and know nothing about developing apps otherwise I would have.

this is an awesome app
we need this for maemo

Hey,

Am I correct that you use QT C++ to do the network processing? I'm assuming it's because I don't see the issue you mentioned in my QML app.

Thanks for the many great apps you created, hope you port HitTheMonkey to Harmattan as well