Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by ibins View Post
Hello,

first of all: Thank you very much for this awesome program!

I do have one wish: Is it possible to modify the scrolling behaviour? Currently the app scrolls automatically to a position, in which the first search result entry is shown completely. This behaviour results sometimes in scrolling into the other direction for a short period of time. It distracts me enormously, because scrollling seems some kind of jumpy.

Is this the built in QML scrolling behaviour, that can not be modified or did you intentionally influence this, so the search list snaps into a position, where the first search result is completely visible?
It's not the default QML scrolling behaviour, but it's necessary in this case to enable the ListView to detect the current index so that it knows when to load the additional results.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by R@ptor View Post
jpala16:
Yes, QM file is very important. You can generate it from ts file in QT Linguist. Open QT Linguist -> open your TS file -> File -> Release As -> Qt message files for released applications

Then replace name of file to for example qml_fi.qm (for testing purposes you replacing Finnish language), put it to /opt/usr/share/qmltube/qml/qmltube/i18n/ and in application you must to change language to Finnish. Now restart app and your lang is loaded.

EDIT: BTW TS file is only language string source for QM files.
Could anybody generate the QM file for my TS? I'm curretly at work and cannot install anything. Later I think I won't have time and tomorrow I go on vacation. So if anybody can I'll be pleased.
Another thing. I I've lost original base.ts file (I'm using my brain on sepparate things and the lack of attention made me mess it). Could anybody upload original "base.ts" file? I guess that the file uploaded by marxian a few pages before isn't the latest version's one, is it?

Thanks.

EDIT: I didn't attach the
Attached Files
File Type: zip base.zip (11.8 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by jpala16; 2011-08-11 at 11:43. Reason: Didn't upload the file

Originally Posted by jpala16 View Post
Could anybody generate the QM file for my TS? I'm curretly at work and cannot install anything. Later I think I won't have time and tomorrow I go on vacation. So if anybody can I'll be pleased.
Another thing. I I've lost original base.ts file (I'm using my brain on sepparate things and the lack of attention made me mess it). Could anybody upload original "base.ts" file? I guess that the file uploaded by marxian a few pages before isn't the latest version's one, is it?

Thanks.
It's perfectly fine to supply the .ts file. I can generate the .qm file, either from the command line, or using my own copy of Qt Linguist. No problemo.

The last file I posted is the current one. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1273

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
It's perfectly fine to supply the .ts file. I can generate the .qm file, either from the command line, or using my own copy of Qt Linguist. No problemo.

The last file I posted is the current one. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1273
Thanks marxian! I expect file is allright, as well as translation. So there it is Spanish (Espaņol) translation.

If nobody tests it nor generates the QM I'll see if I have time to test it at home.

The Following User Says Thank You to jpala16 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jpala16 View Post
Thanks marxian! I expect file is allright, as well as translation. So there it is Spanish (Espaņol) translation.

If nobody tests it nor generates the QM I'll see if I have time to test it at home.
I've tested and produced the .qm file. Thanks.

Here's the .qm file, incase you would like to replace one of the existing languages until the next update.
Attached Files
File Type: zip qml_es.qm.zip (13.4 KB, 72 views)

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Already tested. Conclusions: I made it! It works and it seems my translations were correct. Everything seems to be where it has to be. I couldn't test all the texts in cuteTube, but what I could check is right.
You can add spanish (Espaņol)

The Following User Says Thank You to jpala16 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Czech Republic
marxian you're one of the best developers I'm cooperate with accross all platforms Is nice to see your quick help to users of your product, and translators etc... Where can I vote for cuteTube in MeeGo coding competition? I think you deserve it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R@ptor For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by R@ptor View Post
marxian you're one of the best developers I'm cooperate with accross all platforms Is nice to see your quick help to users of your product, and translators etc... Where can I vote for cuteTube in MeeGo coding competition? I think you deserve it.
Thanks. I think the voting procedure for the MeeGo Coding Competition will be announced in the competition thread. I'm not sure that the final decision has been made yet.

My website

GitHub

@marxian:
I've gone deeper on testing and I have detected some texts that are too long. Tomorrow I'll upload a new fixed TS file. I think they are only 2 texts, but would be better if we leave it perfect, IMO.

EDIT:
Attached the fixed translation file for es_ES (spanish/espaņol). I could'nt test vimeo texts as I don't have an account and have to get back to work. But I expect they will be right.
Corrected texts should now fit the space they have.
Attached Files
File Type: zip qml_es.ts.zip (11.9 KB, 164 views)

Last edited by jpala16; 2011-08-12 at 07:39.

Is it possible to just listen audio and not watch video ? Youtube could be used as spotify if video could be disabled somehow or button to play only audio ?

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube