Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by khuong View Post
Why are you guys so exited about android?, i've been using honeycomb gtab 10.1 for about a week, and i already got bored with it. While maemo5 haven't bored me a bit yet, since there still a lots that i can do with maemo5.
Games (Not geek ones), Lot of Apps, descent emulators...What else??? To be honest, there are some task which the N900 cannot make easily than android. Let recognize it!!
Except that, Maemo is still the best!!

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Canada
the y maemo is best is that we can hve ported android on it bt android phn cant hve maemo! !!. bt in real ANDROID ROCKS

infact i would say symbian sucks , apple fuks, maemo okzz bt android rocks! !!!!

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 398 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ USA
If you like android, you should get an android phone (ex. galaxy s2). N900 works best with maemo.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to khuong For This Useful Post:
it also works best with android man. its excellent phone

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Off-Topic: Does any other actual android phone from any manufacturer actually have this version 2.3.5 of Gingerbread??

please i'm waiting , can any one tell me when it will be available Pleasssssssse

Posts: 463 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Originally Posted by sabryhm View Post
please i'm waiting , can any one tell me when it will be available Pleasssssssse
U gotta have patience...Porting something like that & make it fully functional takes time..It's not a piece of cake...

If e-yes just releases it without making it fully functional then also u people keep complaining that this is missing & that is not working...Now when he is taking his time to perfect everything then also u complain...Learn to appreciate the work he is doing..He could have abandoned this project but he did not...That's what u call a man of words...

@e-yes..Bro even im waiting for this update but please take ur time to get this into a stable state like all ur previous releases...Thanks a ton for all the work u put into the NITDroid project....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funkmunk For This Useful Post:
please i'm waiting ???????

Tags
n900 android, nitdroid, omfgz