Active Topics

Notices

@caco3:

i'm not sure what i exactly do with the n900 but for n950 and n9 i already working with qml. The qml stuff uses meego specific function i'm not sure if it is supported on the n900.

My current plan is to get everything working with qml and refactor all parsers. so they work.
And then evaluate qml for the n900 or simple use the existing ui and rewrite some of it that the new parsers will work with it.

There are articles about qml on the n900 but i'm not sure if its supported by default.

If you want to test the code its in the fahrplan svn on a seperate branch. compiling and deploying on the n950 should work. (at least it does for me ).

Currently only station search and gps search works. I really like how i have done the dialog and i really want to use the same gui in fahrplan on the n900.

The idea is that the saved station will be pre filled in the list, but that part is not done yet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
wow, that looks already really cool!
I still am trying to understand what this new QML staff actually is. My other apps are written with PySide, so I am currently trying to learn what this means for it.
Did you have to rewrite the whole UI from scratch?
I would hope there is a way of writing software so it can run on Maemo as well as on Harmattan. Sadly I am not too sure if this is possible.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
@smurfy.

i made another icon from scratch. So i can provide a proper .svg.
feel free to use it.

//EDIT:
Could you link me to the qml version of fahrplan?
It would be so great if you keep on working on an qml version for the N900.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fahrplan-icon.zip (6.0 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by NightShift79; 2011-08-15 at 17:06.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NightShift79 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
Latest available version Fahrplan 0.0.26 does not seem to work on N900 anymore. When trying to see the details of a train connection (backend: bahn.de), the following error message appears:

"Beim Öffnen der Details ist ein Fehler auf getreten"

(During opening the details an error occurred)

regards,
nexus

P.S. Now, I see someone mentioned it already.

However, it is not related to 3G. The same error happens when trying to get the details over a wireless network connection.

Last edited by nexus101; 2011-08-18 at 14:47.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
i can confirm that in the latest version 0.0.27 the DB backend is working again.
thanks for fixing this !!

Yea, as JensU suggested, i just released 0.0.27 last night.

@NightShift79

Thanks, but i think the icons don't comply with the guidelines

http://www.developer.nokia.com/swipe...Guidelines.pdf

http://www.developer.nokia.com/swipe...g_started.html

Here is my work in progress Fahrplan2 ^^

https://garage.maemo.org/plugins/scm...?root=fahrplan

smurfy

Last edited by smurfy; 2011-08-20 at 15:32.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smurfy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
@Smurfy - after recent update it has stopped working on 3G network, no issues with WLAN though.

Are there any logs that I can provide or some other infomation to diagnose information?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by vivmak View Post
@Smurfy - after recent update it has stopped working on 3G network, no issues with WLAN though.
I cannot confirm this, works quite well with 3G network on my device (tried bahn.de only).

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
same here.

@vivmak

I tested bahn.de and nsw (australia) and both worked with 3g.
Which Backend do you using and whats your from and to station you expirience problems.