Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
The most important part of the community is the central extras repositories, without those N900 owners will be somewhat lost.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by tswindell View Post
I think you need to broaden your scope to include all of maemo.org rather than just talk.maemo.org AKA Internet Tablet Talk. I'm somewhat confused why you think the community is strictly oriented around this forum.
Don't really understand your comment sorry.

Maemo.org includes everything not just the talk section.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-08-18 at 13:16.

Posts: 724 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Don't really understand your comment sorry.

Maemo.org includes everything not just the talk section.
You seemed to only talk about "tmo" and "this forum". Rather than the whole "ecosystem".

ahhhh so peacefull on here nowerdays thanks to the mods actually doing there job !!! well done !.

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 732 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Finland
disclaimer: if you don't get sarcasm stop reading this post now

hmmh.. a rant thread.. just what I was looking for

why hasn't the council and the rest of the community upgraded my n900's ram to at least 2gb, open sourced flash and moved my lawn? those need to happen now of I'll buy a case of motor oil and a pie. although I haven't decided what kind of pie. It's really a tough choice. Could someone make up my mind for me?

Originally Posted by timoph View Post

why hasn't the council and the rest of the community upgraded my n900's ram to at least 2gb, open sourced flash and moved my lawn? those need to happen now of I'll buy a case of motor oil and a pie. although I haven't decided what kind of pie. It's really a tough choice. Could someone make up my mind for me?
do you have any fruits but berries up there?

What a load of bollocks if your going to RANT then at least make a good job of it

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 732 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
What a load of bollocks if your going to RANT then at least make a good job of it

Are you saying that my sarcastic nonsense wasn't good enough for people to get the point?

No need to answer. I'll stop wasting my time on these rant threads.

Are you saying that my sarcastic nonsense wasn't good enough for people to get the point?

No need to answer. I'll stop wasting my time on these rant threads.
Maybe you were not sarcastic enough ? rant on a bit more, that's what this thread is for

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
The Almighty God of Rant
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Tags
bizarro world, give it up, off site, tmo gone wild, tools mingling, trolling trolls, unbelievable, vanity thread, winding down