Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
There are some Bugs :

I cant watch the photos which were taken by the camera(only after a reboot), my phone application is freezing sometimes and my tracker-cfg isnt work anymore (the media files arent updated if i add an nowatchdirectory. it could even come from battery and speedpatch)

it would be great if contacts were autorotated.

Posts: 220 | Thanked: 1,260 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
Does
Code:
gconftool-2 --set /apps/osso/hildon-desktop/portrait_wallpaper -t bool true
enable the extra portrait background image? Or do we have to wait for new hildon-home?

If this enables portrait wallpapers, where do I put the images and how do I name them?
Please DO NOT enable portrait wallpapers. Some people report it causes reboot loop, but for the others it works. So it's under investigation. Moreover, this functionality requires new hildon-home.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcean For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by slappy View Post
I've the same problem. ~I downloaded the new installilation file and opened in filemanager... Do I have to install it via xterm?
for me only xterm installation did work

The Following User Says Thank You to raverpol For This Useful Post:
Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by Protegio View Post
Any chance to get portrait keyboard? How about handwriting? Is it possible to make these features?
WOW!!! i bet u will be asking for 3G video call next
this is hildon desktop portrait...got nothing to do with portrait keyboard & handwriting....

you want portrait keyboard then use fastSMSevo...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
the hildon control panel .desktop cant force landscape?

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by tazenda View Post
Hello guys
I have not installed CSSU and vertical scrolling does not work! I inform you of this if you were not aware of. Everything else works perfectly!

For those who did not install CSSU here is a list useful for blocking certain applications:

ForecaWeather blacklist: Foreca-weather-real
foreca doesn't work for me

i already add camera to the blacklist.
and my result is , blacklist doesn't work

Originally Posted by Protegio View Post
Any chance to get portrait keyboard? How about handwriting? Is it possible to make these features? And yes - will there be any CSSU updates?
When using forcerotation and running an app in portrait mode (eg conversations), I get a portrait keyboard..

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
as far as now, everything is working OK...
but i noticed that phone app is being rotated as i use it... and it is checked to be in portrait all the time....

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
How do I reinstall the last update?

I've installed it with dpkg -i but, I did not include the transitions.ini, I kept mine. However, I'd like to try the recommended transitions.ini to test the blacklist.

I tried uninstalling it first, however apt-get install --reinstall hildon-desktop did not work because it says that "Reinstallation of hildon-desktop is not possible, it cannot be downloaded" Curious thing is that I know I'm connected to the internet and also, I successfully run apt-get update before.