Active Topics

Notices

Yes, sometimes wrong lyrics are pulled.

Automatic lyrics are pulled from http://www.chartlyrics.com/, you may check if the wanted song is there or not.

When you click on lyrics.com button, a window is opened and will show the lyric, if it exists.

Two ways to correct this: providing the sites above the lyrics, or providing me another service where to request lyrics.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
Ok was on the move today with my N900 in its incar cradle interface to the car and listening to BBC Radio 5 live. Now its been a while since Ive used it and wondered if the following have been fixed since my last posts..

1) player plays very well until I have a drop out in 3G signal the player stops, but when it resumes its missed a large section of what has been said while waiting for signal!
In my stock player any signal drop is silent but the player is buffering information and once it starts again it starts with the next word in the sentance its was about to say before it had a drop out,

Can this be implemented?

2) the icon does not is over ridden by the theme one and can not be changed in the settings within the player.

Can this be sorted?

3) when the radio starts and I choose play there is nothing to tellme that its doing anything until it starts to play... or when theres a signal drop and its searching for connection again there is nothing to tell me its searching! or connecting.

Can this be sorted out please?

4) Im using the speaker app that mutes players when head phone socket is removed from the phone. this player carries on playing.

Can this be sorted?

Thanks

Loz. Ps will see in the meantime Ill look for any updates..

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk

Last edited by Loz; 2011-08-03 at 20:50. Reason: More info

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Some time there's a great song on the radio which I would like to save
You see a chance a record function could be implemented.

Originally Posted by NightShift79 View Post
Some time there's a great song on the radio which I would like to save
You see a chance a record function could be implemented.
I have tried recording audio with Qt, but somehow managed to record only with mic as input. I have used this example, will try with QtMobility 1.2 version if anything changed.

I have not managed to record audio with QtMobility1.2 :/

Recaller with system recording works wonder anyway...

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
I love this program but never use it because it doesn't work when the device is in silent profile. Listening on headphones when phone is silent to the outside world is how I operate all day every day.

I'm subscribing to this thread in case that's ever solved. Thanks.

Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
I love this program but never use it because it doesn't work when the device is in silent profile.
I don't think there is a way to force audio while silent profile is on when using QtMobility. The N9(50) version I developed uses Phonon, and while it does not play on silent profile on N950, Someplayer keeps audio on and it uses Phonon aswell. Will check it again when QtComponents for Fremantle are out (or maybe before).

Internet Radio Player is looking for your votes to surface from extras-testing repository.
If you have been using it for a while and did not encounter any critical bug, pls take a few secs to vote it here.
Thanks!