Active Topics

From what you've said earlier, You're not running kernel-power at all ('uname -r' invoked by You doesn't show correct info, just default kernel...).

So, Your problems with frequency locking on 125 is quite irrelevant for this thread. No one will confirm that problem for You, cause it's basically not a kernel-power problem, just user fail.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
silly?
When I say I am on power kernel, then I am. Dont think I am a ****head. Just wanted to say that installing settings alone, didn't install power kernel for me. Of course I installed power kernel. How could I overclock? hm? smarthead...

Oh yes, it is a user fail, I set my phone to factory adjustment and installed power-kernel. So much user failness.
I made a video for user who doesn't want believe because they think they are so awesome and all others users are dumbs.
I will delete the video after some time. (and if you can't read the things on my phone, change resolution to 720p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp3xYtrNqZI

If there is a solution, please tell me.

Pali,

since a couple weeks i had many freezes & crashes & since the only major install i did was upgrading from Power47 to Power48, i decided to revert that.
as i have two N900s (& the one i was using as primary was in fact the test / dev one) i decided to reflash the primary one completely (rootfs & VANILLA, apply a backup made last night & reinstall the apps (except kernel-power & all) with FAM lists.
as installation is one of the CPU intensive tasks, i decided to try & install
- kernel-power-modules_2.6.28-10power47_armel.deb
- kernel-power-flasher_2.6.28-10power47_armel.deb
- kernel-power-bootimg_2.6.28-10power47_armel.deb
- kernel-power_2.6.28-10power47_armel.deb
beforehand.

unfortunately HAM comes up with the following errors:
Code:
hildon-application-manager 2.2.71
apt-worker: Ignoring version from wrong domain: libsdl-mixer1.2 1:1.2.6-5+0m5+ogg+mp3
apt-worker:   /var/lib/apt/lists/repository.maemo.org_extras_dists_fremantle-1.3_free_binary-armel_Packages
apt-worker: Ignoring version from wrong domain: libsdl-mixer1.2 1:1.2.6-5+0m5+ogg+mp3
apt-worker:   /var/lib/apt/lists/repository.maemo.org_extras-testing_dists_fremantle_free_binary-armel_Packages
/usr/bin/dpkg-deb -f '/var/tmp/kernel-power-modules_2.6.28-10power47_armel.deb'
Package must have "Section: user/FOO" to be considered compatible.
FAILED: kernel-power (= 1:2.6.28-10power47) | kernel-power-bootimg (= 1:2.6.28-10power47)
respectively
Code:
hildon-application-manager 2.2.71
/usr/bin/dpkg-deb -f '/var/tmp/kernel-power-flasher_2.6.28-10power47_armel.deb'
FAILED: kernel-power (= 1:2.6.28-10power47)
FAILED: kernel-power-modules (= 1:2.6.28-10power47)
/usr/bin/dpkg-deb -f '/var/tmp/kernel-power_2.6.28-10power47_armel.deb'
Package must have "Section: user/FOO" to be considered compatible.
is there any reason why Power47 should not install anymore?

Morku, if You're sure that You use kernel-power, it's enough to say that. No need for personal attacks, that just bloat this thread and make Your post less clear and understandable.

Also, maybe someone will be able to help You, if You can tell us about Your problem following:
http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

...filtered out of any personal rants etc.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Right, I am posting in a power kernel Thread without having installed power kernel. Makes sense. nokia kernel runs with 250-600MHz. There is no way to change it, neither with a SIP call. But to be smart doesn't seem your best ability, right? so stop posting useless messages without any help or which fits to the topic. Maybe you should look for another hobby.

So guys, I still have the problem that my phone is on 125MHz after a SIP call. why? I had the problem before (and of course with power kernel -.-) and after made a clean reflash (and of course installed power-kernel again -.-)
If you don't believe, watch my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp3xYtrNqZI (change to 720p to be able to read the screen)
My phone is on 500-750MHz and after a call at 125-750MHz. Is this a bug? If not, how can I avoid this problem?
Thanks for any helpful posts

Congratulations, You've just earned place in ignore list. Enjoy your time with abil, epitaph, james_bondage and trisha.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
I will have, thank you.

folks, i'm not sure if you have seen the cssu thread, but some users are reporting some stability issues with kernel power and the latest cssu. i don't think it is conclusive at this point but it might be worth a look? my apologies if this is off topic...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droll For This Useful Post:
I don't have any issues using kp48 and latest CSSU - not even single one. Most of reported issues seems to be related to so-called "speedpath"/"batterypath".

And of course it was *not* off topic - especially in light of other posts in this page - so, no need for apologize, dude.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
-
-

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Morku, perhaps you can force the frequency using dbus-scripts. Look here

Last edited by rajil.s; 2011-09-12 at 06:41.

Tags
battery-status, bq27x00_battery, kernel, kernel-power, misiak4king, noobs-cant-read, pali4president, patches, readdirections, revolverspinyou