Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
@trisha02
How does it feel to be the most hated user on TMO?
I mean, we should love and care for every girl here since girls here are very, scarce, but even though trisha02 is a girl (can't possibly imagine that) she's still the most hated person here! 2x the hate!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
yeah you are right mornage, i didn't read it right must be pre-coffee when i replied

i'm struggling to find a underclock profile that works, thought i'd sorted it but when i tried to download some files the browser closed.
yes sir curdoroysak.. thats the same happened to me sometimes when i download.. for now i try the batterypatch non pk

anyone here experience when we use our phone on browsing or gaming it becomes hot rapidly? it is normal?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i've not had any problems with over heating at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to corduroysack For This Useful Post:
i've not had any problems with over heating at all.
sir corduroysack... can you help me about this overheating??..

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
@dignified do you have poor battery life?

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
@trisha02
How does it feel to be the most hated user on TMO?
I mean, we should love and care for every girl here since girls here are very, scarce, but even though trisha02 is a girl (can't possibly imagine that) she's still the most hated person here! 2x the hate!
may i know why do you hate me so much? i know i ask questions because i am a noob. and who here doesnt ask questions. recenlt i hav been reading almost the whole thread.even if then i face problems then i ask questions. i wasnt that much involved in ur thread (NITDROID). i even appreciated ur works. so why so much grudge against me. i am not so much intelligent like u guys.i am not a programmer or dont deal with al these. thats y i seek for help.i am an economist. i am specialized in my own field.i beleive N900 is the best phone and it has more potential.i justwant to get the best of it. i hav learnt a lot of things by myself too. u guys helped me a lot. i will forever be grateful to u guys.i even apologized before. that doesnt count i kno cz everyone hates me.okay i guess i will live with that.soon i will be living this forum. u guys stay happy without anyone stealing the thread or disturbing u guys.
BACKUPMENU

@dignified do you have poor battery life?
sir curdoroysack.. when i browse i have a poor battery life.. ive install batterypatch but so many error encountered

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain
Originally Posted by dignified View Post
sir curdoroysack.. when i browse i have a poor battery life.. ive install batterypatch but so many error encountered
Maybe you could post here what did you do and what do you have installed right now. I mean if you installed previous batterypatch (scripts version, not the repositories or the ".deb" ones).
Do you have kernel-power installed?

The Following User Says Thank You to jpala16 For This Useful Post:
yep.. i had installed kp..

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe