Notices

Yo!

Convenient little update to my pointless app launcher. Commands are now very easy to set for each button, no python involved

Oh, and, a few people have asked me to rotate the buttons for the Internet Tablet's screen orientation... So I did. Here you go, enjoy

iTablet 0.03

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aisu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ South Carolina
Downloaded fine, installed with no errors but doesn't execute when selected. Just nothing happens. N800 with OS2008 beta.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ La Pêche, Québec, Canada
Originally Posted by paulmorin View Post
Downloaded fine, installed with no errors but doesn't execute when selected. Just nothing happens. N800 with OS2008 beta.
Same problem here. When I run iTablet from the command line, it stops with an IOError because the file /home/user/varsy1.py does not exist (line 407 of /usr/home/user/iPhone/dialog.py)

[Update] the file varsy1.py does not exist, but varsy.py does. The best bet to make it work is to change line 407 of dialog.py with varsy.py (since the file is used elsewhere, you cannot simply rename it).

Robert B.

Last edited by roblynn; 2007-12-16 at 23:18.

off topic i think but i'm a noob who gave upon my 770 a while back, now i seen someone say they have flash installed and working which is what i need being on a a site like liveleak all day. Can anyone explain what i need to do? plz.....i installed the relevant flashplayers and i saved them but it says no application to open with?? is there an easy way for a tube i mean noob like me to get this working? thanks in advance. Stu.

D'oh, damned typo -_-

Will change asap, thanks for the heads up!

Fixed and updated, new file is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?81ejgpgjhzu

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ La Pêche, Québec, Canada
Small observation, you may want to correct the spelling from "Prefernces" to "Preferences".

Regards,

Robert B.

Ah, thanks, will do in the future.

Thanks a lot

UPDATE:

Version 0.04 should be available soon, this will be another small update allowing the user to easily asign an image to a button. Wish me luck

is the rotation a changeable option?