Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

@ TransTech

I'll be doing this probably either later tonight or sometime tomorrow, and will update what happens here

Another thing : the backup menu inside n900 won't work normally once I install nitdroid/multiboot correct ? and I will need to install the modified version you referred to in your post to be able to use backup normally in maemo ?

The Following User Says Thank You to ticktock666 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
then what about my files which are in my emmc ? will nitroid installer formats my emmc ? and which files i need for nitroid and where i can get them and how to install nitroid ? im using pr 1.3 update. what i have to install extra to enable multiboot and also does its necessary to enable internet connection ?

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
yesit worked but there are only two options in multiboot. power48 and backup menu. where is the stock kernel option? :S:S
just put maemo-omap.item (p.s. its not the correct file name.. i forgot the real one, ) file into /etc/multiboot.d/ and restart... it will now show stock kernel option...

p.s it would be great if anyone can share that file here...as i'm off pc..

No one didnt answer my question, what if i have the normal emmc size, how nitroid takes the space ? Will it install to rootfs or the bigger size ? I mean what is the advantage of flashing custom emmc ?

my n900 is sick slow since i installed nitdroid...any suggestions?

oohh and one more thing...if i need to overclock my device should i do it with the flasher like i did last time but it was before installing nitdroid.m sure this has been covered somwhere but was not able to find it...

and to fk it all up i havnt been able to connect it to the internet as well via gprs.when i go to add an apn it does not gime and options jus a blank screen under apn
thnx

can anyone reply to my post?

u hav 2gb as default for applications. now u will have 5gb. and u can install more nitdroid games. correct me any1 if m wrng.
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
which files will be needed if i don't have access to internet via n900. I'm using dsl at my home and i only have access to gprs only. Can anyone help me please. Which files should i download and from where and after that where to put them ? Please someone guide me as i want to play some hd games on my n900

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
if i will launch auto installer will it automatically install every thing through internet ? or should i have to copy and paste other files in my docs also. i.e nitroid.tar.b2z etc. and i have a 2gb card will this be enough for nitdroid to install. and one more question where will it automatically auto installer install nitroid. in emmc or in external mmc ? please help me.
Yes. I just killed myself.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Yes. I just killed myself.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
For fu*cks sake all? What the hell is going on? People are shouting out questions without even installing and running the god damned installer!
The installer will f*uckin' do everything! It is an eMMC installer for NITDroid, your files will be kept intact, no repartitioning will happen, just install and run it! Everything will be automatically installed, KP, NITDroid, you will still have the ability to OC Maemo, nothing will break down...

To all people asking about backupmenu, I don't have an idea, I've never used it before (yes I swear). Use what TransTech posted before.

I HAVE SAID THAT A THOUSAND FU*CKIN" TIMES!!! PUT N12_Umay.tar.bz2 AND RC6 KERNEL IN ./MyDocs IF YOU DON'T WANT THE INSTALLER TO DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD THEM!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid