Active Topics

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 101 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
...I want my N9 and i'm running away.
Same here. Give me one and m good till the next best thing.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
It's rather trivial I know, but where the heck do they come up with these names??
Can't they be a bit more creative, something that embodies the ethos & the nature of their work?
Why does it have to be weird abstract names like: Maemo/MeeGo/Tizen for chrisakes, LOL.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
... Qt/QML seemed to be the best part in MeeGo.. That doesn't make sence. I mean html5 is good but still.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erendorn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Looks like Peter Schneider (Nokia marketing) is hinting about Nokia (N)901 on twitter

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 1,017 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
Looks like Peter Schneider (Nokia marketing) is hinting about Nokia (N)901 on twitter
Link please?

Posts: 322 | Thanked: 305 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by OVK View Post
Link please?
http://twitter.com/#!/PeterN901

The Following User Says Thank You to bbin For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
Yeah of course. He'd be referring to the top-end WP's coming out roughly by March 2012.
We've known the new naming convention for ages. What's so exciting about that?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
That "super old thread" continues to get updated and continues to be relevant. If you're so averse to "super old threads" that last for months, what are you doing here? Seriously. Take your own advice or at least don't be so overt about your own hate.

Mainly posted here as a response to someone trying to list off the problems they saw with Windows Phone 7. I just pointed out that they might as well just post that link and be done with it--easier than listing off only a partial list.

What DID we do to talk about complaints, bugs and problems before these forum threads started?

eh? I have no hate for anything. You do though as evident in your posts. The SUPER OLD relates to the FIRST post in the thread, i thought that much was obvious. Clearly, MOST bugs won't be fixed until the Mango update is mainstream.....just saying.
Funny though, my experience with the platform has been bug free compared to myriad of difficulties I get with Android. The bug list there is probably endless, and i use vanilla android.

Not sure why you're trying to justify the fact that you only posted what you posted JUST to bash microsoft. It makes you look more fanboyish than usual You could've just as easily posted a review...and there are many more easily found.

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Just got my microsim for the n9 \o/

Originally Posted by slai View Post
Just got my microsim for the n9 \o/
I have my Micro-SIM for few weeks already, I'm only waiting for the N9 to come... Hopefully in Germany we won't have wait too long to get it from an online retailer...

Or would someone be willing to send me one from any other country you live in and get it beginning of next week? (Serious offer)

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????