Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Oh, these.
Got the X1-01 for free as part the yearly "free phone that comes with your contract" with Smart Philippines.
Of course, I don't actually use those things.

Sound quality is terrible - it's like they strapped a large loudspeaker to a phone and called it a day.

Oh well, doesn't really matter considering the target market for these things here, which consists of the "I've used Nokia phones all my life because they don't break when I drop them" segment (replacing a FM radio with a phone which is just as loud but sounds pretty much the same)

What I'd want to see: true dual-SIM N900! One SIM card for unlimited data from one carrier, and another SIM card for my usual unlimited calls + texts + sms from another carrier, at the same time.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
Oh, these.
Got the X1-01 for free as part the yearly "free phone that comes with your contract" with Smart Philippines.
Of course, I don't actually use those things.

Sound quality is terrible - it's like they strapped a large loudspeaker to a phone and called it a day.

Oh well, doesn't really matter considering the target market for these things here, which consists of the "I've used Nokia phones all my life because they don't break when I drop them" segment (replacing a FM radio with a phone which is just as loud but sounds pretty much the same)

What I'd want to see: true dual-SIM N900! One SIM card for unlimited data from one carrier, and another SIM card for my usual unlimited calls + texts + sms from another carrier, at the same time.
Like this? https://meego.de/news/805-2-simkarte...-tutorial.html