Active Topics

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
MusiKloud is now available from the Nokia Store: http://store.ovi.com/content/205764

Apologies to anyone that visits the MusiKloud website. I don't have any hosting atm, so I'm just using the basic template provided when I purchased the domain name.

My website

GitHub

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
updated the first post.

Congratz on getting it up on the nokia store

The Following User Says Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
well, now its time to release the maemo/n900 version

The Following User Says Thank You to amadeukaos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 568 | Thanked: 969 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto
Marxian - I'm a long time user of your software, first time thanker. Love CuteTube, and can't wait to try MusiKloud on my N9... whenever the hell I finally get my paws on one

Last edited by shallimus; 2011-10-01 at 08:30.

The Following User Says Thank You to shallimus For This Useful Post:
how is this doing on the nokia store? can you see how many downloads per day/week etc and what countries? be interesting to know considering it's only a new device.

Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
how is this doing on the nokia store? can you see how many downloads per day/week etc and what countries? be interesting to know considering it's only a new device.
Nokia Store gives me a full breakdown of the download figures. It's doing OK, though there was a noticeable drop after I changed it from free to 2 euros (not exactly unexpected). I'm going to give it a few more weeks before I start to form any conclusions, as there will be a lot more N9s out there by then.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
i won't be able to get it for another while anyway. have to get the device first then figure out how to pay for stuff on the nokia store, can't make payments through my operator, doesn't accept my debit card and not getting a credit card. good luck with it anyway. hope it puts some food on the table for ya.

The Following User Says Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
Any news for the N900 version?

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Nokia Store gives me a full breakdown of the download figures. It's doing OK, though there was a noticeable drop after I changed it from free to 2 euros (not exactly unexpected). I'm going to give it a few more weeks before I start to form any conclusions, as there will be a lot more N9s out there by then.
Is it possible to purchase it directly from you?

Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
Is it possible to purchase it directly from you?
Not at this time, though I would like to offer that option in future.

My website

GitHub

Tags
music, musikloud, soundcloud