Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Hi every1,

Coming here after a long time and wish to install latest android available for our n900, I installed auto installer 2.8.8(i believe thats is the right version) and executed it, first I see the messsage saying "press any key to continue or press CTRL-C to terminate the action(I hope you all see this?)" so I press enter and then I see the message saying "Commencing Checks" for a fraction of second and installer closes right away........... HELP

OK, nevermind regarding my issue.
I was incorrectly installing nitdroid. I was leaving the appmanager open, locking dpkg, and causing the install to not go through at all...

Install finally went through without a problem, and I can now see the boot menu.

The Following User Says Thank You to dantonic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by da_nvncbl View Post
Hi every1,

Coming here after a long time and wish to install latest android available for our n900, I installed auto installer 2.8.8(i believe thats is the right version) and executed it, first I see the messsage saying "press any key to continue or press CTRL-C to terminate the action(I hope you all see this?)" so I press enter and then I see the message saying "Commencing Checks" for a fraction of second and installer closes right away........... HELP
I had that problem too... Uninstall nitdroid and then install it again.

Originally Posted by MJ m View Post
I had that problem too... Uninstall nitdroid and then install it again.
same problem as mentioned,
U got it working that way?

Is there anyway to use this installer to install to mmc ?

thanks .

The Following User Says Thank You to mistman For This Useful Post:
I killed this thread

Muhahahahaha

Hello,
did the latest autoinstaller and what happens when booting, is the boot menu (white background, black text) with options like "internal flash" - "internal mmc card, partition 2, ext2" - "usb hard drive" and so on.
So from what I understood, there should be a different view when booting so any help how to proceed to get it working?

Posts: 1,238 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by mistman View Post
Is there anyway to use this installer to install to mmc ?

thanks .
i think the auto-installer firs tries to install it in mmc and if there is no mmc and it will try to install it in emmc. it searchs for mmc after installing multiboot, kernels etc.

i installed N12 with the auto installer.worked like a charm.installed whatsapp but it says that unable to connect.check your internet connection. but i am connected and can browse too. this happens in the number verification page.plz tell me how to use whatsapp?
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Any news about NitDroid next release?? Will there be a N13 release?? I'm dying to test it with all components working. Event the Touchpad has a proper and clean Android!!

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid