Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
expansys is now out of stock, except black 16 gb.........must be lot of preorders

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Expansys UK now seem to be implying (on Twitter at least) that Nokia won't provide stock for UK suppliers. This seems to be at odds with what Elop/Nokia have been saying

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Somewhere on earth
why dont you order from this site
http://www.worldwidevoltage.com/nokia-n9.html

coz it's fake ? xD

I just got notification from eXpansys USA that my N9 has been shipped. It should arrive to me next Tuesday!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajwatt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom
this total denial of sale/service for the uk really is unacceptable ! to refuse to sell the latest flagship device is beyond belief . i like many uk members have anticipated the n9 for over a year and now cant get it ! rediculous ! seems nokia dont care about a great phone market . reading about expansys being basically refused stock makes my blood boil especially when the usa does get stock . nokia just expects us to be good people and wait for wp7. i personally want an n9 not its evil twin sporting wp. if they think im gonna just take it well they are wrong ! they will just lose me and many others to companies that will sell to the uk . predicament is no other manufacturer has anything i might want . been with nokia nearly 10 years from the 7250 way back and seems like my tradition of a new phone annually/bi-annually must end.no point getting android (using nitroid gives me the opinion its ok for games but not much else),ios well never so im forced to stay n900 indefinately ! dont get me wrong i love my n900 best phone i have owned but i would like a new toy too too ! no carrier support means i must raise about £500 and even then try to import one . in all honesty i doubt i can raise it cheers nokia for ruining a good thing and intentially attempting to fragment this community too , many key players have moved on with the gifted n950 (fair enough and thanks for the maemo apps developed to get them) but now we see less new stuff and even less updates here. i will soldier on but am just so dissapointed everything has gone this way... anyway rant over cheers for hopefully actually reading all of this post !

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to moepda For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by moepda View Post
...reading about expansys being basically refused stock makes my blood boil especially when the usa does get stock...
It seems that on the expansys site that only the 64Gb versions have been removed, you can still pre-order a 16Gb one.

Good rant though, couldn't agree more.

The Following User Says Thank You to JonWW For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by covid View Post
why dont you order from this site
http://www.worldwidevoltage.com/nokia-n9.html
said they have 17 pieces available. no black is left, only 16gb, been in business 16 years.

online says 629, on the phone says 729.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Winchester, UK
Not sure what to make of N9 situation in the UK. Expansys UK seem to think they can't get the N9 here. On the other hand, handtec say the hope to ship the first phones next week.

With some level of trepidation, I've preordered from Handtec (URL for those who haven't read the whole thread:
http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php...locked--black-

The Following User Says Thank You to jonquark For This Useful Post:
whymobile.com in singapore comes out to $800+ for 64GB black, including shipping, paypal fee and insurance to the US. No idea if they are reputable or not.

http://www.whymobile.com/product.php...9999&category=

Tags
dupe thread, pls merge