Active Topics

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lagos, Nigeria
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately this doesn"t fix the issue !!!!

Anyone else could confirm my issue?

Thanks
I just reproduced it. It looks like autofocusing on the control (programmatically) when the page switches does not bring up the virtual keyboard. This might be bug with QML, I'm not yet sure.

I was able to bring up the keyboard by dragging my finger across the text input area from left to right or right to left.

I'll just fix it by removing the autofocus for now. Will have to investigate as to why the virtual keyboard doesn't show with the autofocus.

EDIT: The Dropbox download link has been updated with a new build. Please try that one.

Last edited by shockr; 2011-11-03 at 19:42.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by shockr View Post
I just reproduced it. It looks like autofocusing on the control (programmatically) when the page switches does not bring up the virtual keyboard. This might be bug with QML, I'm not yet sure.

I was able to bring up the keyboard by dragging my finger across the text input area from left to right or right to left.

I'll just fix it by removing the autofocus for now. Will have to investigate as to why the virtual keyboard doesn't show with the autofocus.

EDIT: The Dropbox download link has been updated with a new build. Please try that one.
The new version fixes the problem.

Thanks a lot for your reactivity. Good job

any chance to get it running on n900?

Posts: 299 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Singapore
Hi!

As the developer of the (now abandoned) MobiTifo app for N900/Maemo I wish you good luck with this one! I never found a reliable, free (or cheap) and legal source of live scores, but I guess things might have evolved. What my app tried to do was also to get past results and show the league tables. Data was taken from a free source (I can't remember the name). If ever you want to add such functionality, I'll be happy to share my experience and the code.

Off topic: As I am about to renew my contract, I'll go for Android on the Samsung Galaxy Note. Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that it will fit me better than the N9
MobiTifo (which was formerly known as QSportsEvent) - Sports leagues tracking (mainly football).

Originally Posted by zmay View Post
any chance to get it running on n900?
No plans for a N900 version at the moment. Maybe in the not-too-distant future when I get some free time.

I never found a reliable, free (or cheap) and legal source of live scores, but I guess things might have evolved.
Yeah, all the commercial options seem to be very expensive for some reason. I also discovered http://www.footytube.com/openfooty/ but I sent them an email and they never replied. Ah well.

Off topic: As I am about to renew my contract, I'll go for Android on the Samsung Galaxy Note. Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that it will fit me better than the N9
Noooooooo!

Is there any chance for an app to show livescore from tournamentsoftware.com ? it is enabled on symbian phones with flash lite.

Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
There are hes to display at this time...?

lol

Other then that, it's a great app.
I can see the results of the Europa league, but not from the Champions league. I think it should show at least the latest results and the upcoming matches (tables would be also very nice)

Please add Turkish and the Dutch league aswell!

Thanks!

Edit:
Some other suggestions:
* Sort the order of the goals and cards to ascending instead of descending.
* I could scroll down sooo far away put something that you cant scroll down untill you reach the end of the list
* Since I scrolled all the way down untill I got a white page (at the european league, since thats the one that is showing some resutls), I pressed back to go to the main menu, and entered back into the page were I was (the Europa league). It was a white page... but then I realized it was showing the white part where I left off
I think that if you fix the (almost) endless scrolling, that the last point will be solved aswell

Last edited by HtheB; 2011-11-04 at 08:41.

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post

lol

Other then that, it's a great app.
I can see the results of the Europa league, but not from the Champions league. I think it should show at least the latest results and the upcoming matches (tables would be also very nice)

Thanks!
I'm not the developper but I can answer:

about the word hes, it has been fixed in the new version (you can download it from a dropbox link given by the dev).

About displaying other informations when there are no matches during the day, I already asked and it will come in a next update.

LOL. That was correct the first time I typed it. Somehow, when I was making changes, I accidentally removed parts of the text. I'm also surprised it was missed during QA as well. It's fixed in 1.0.1 which should be available from the store soon.

The Dutch league is Eredivisie. I'll see if I can add the Turkish league in a future release.

Sort the order of the goals and cards to ascending instead of descending.
I think I could add this as as an option on the Settings page.

I could scroll down sooo far away put something that you cant scroll down untill you reach the end of the list
Yeah, this just requires some tweaks to the code. I should be able to sort it out as well.

Thanks for all the feedback!

The Following User Says Thank You to shockr For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
LOL. That was correct the first time I typed it. Somehow, when I was making changes, I accidentally removed parts of the text. I'm also surprised it was missed during QA as well. It's fixed in 1.0.1 which should be available from the store soon.
lol
Glad it's fixed already
The Dutch league is Eredivisie. I'll see if I can add the Turkish league in a future release.
True, Somehow I missed Eredivisie in the list Should have look more carefully.
the Turkish is called: Süper Lig

I like to translate the app into Turkish and Dutch.

Thanks again!